Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Handy Stands yesterday with the bobbin supports. I like them. They are real stable and the spools keep the rear rock solid. nice! /images/icons/smile.gif
For $99 bucks you can't beat it.

The frog will fly at midnight.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Good to know, I am planning on getting me a set of them
stands soon too.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Glad to hear you like them after I recommended them /images/icons/smile.gif

They are great to have for doing just about any kind of maintenance on the bike.

I know everyone says the Pitbull stands are the best but at $150 each they are fairly pricey. $99 for a set of stands is a little easier on the wallet.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Are they really that Handy????

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Well, I will write a note in my handy dandy notebook about these handy stands. Now I want some candy.

I Burn Dust and You Can Eat my rubber!!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I just got my stands a couple days ago.I placed my order on Tues. of last week and I got them on Wed. of this week.I am impressed with the quality(except for the paint job)and they seem real sturdy.

<font color=red>Whatcha doin?</font color=red> Chewin Chocolate<font color=red>Where'd you get it?</font color=red>doggie dropped it

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I got mine on Friday of last week. I think they are of good quality, but the paint keeps flaking off and also the hole where I stick the little stand piece (not sure what to call it) had a piece of metal that was sticking up preventing me from sliding that part in. 5 minutes of filing later, and the bike was up in the air. /images/icons/smile.gif For 1/3 the cost I'd say that this was a minor inconvenience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts