Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys...not sure if we're remembered around here....but i wanted to stop by and say hello to the old crew from a few years ago. this is her93zx6 (Amy), and boogeyman (Ken)! hope all is well with ev'rybody. we're busy with a new baby whom i'm sure ken will groom into the next superbike champ. :)

say hi, and if you need me to pass on anything to Ken, just post here (i'm looking your way Serp!)

<Amy>

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Hey Amy, long time no see. I was wondering who had signed up in 2000, and had a chunk of posts, as the name didn't ring a bell. Good to see you are still around. Is Boogey still on the 12R?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, yeah...i apparently changed my screen name display 3 years ago or so. at least, i THINK i originally signed up as her93zx6 back in '00. <shrug>

no, ken moved onto a superhawk, then an R1, which he still has, but never rides anymore. i've sucked him into the world of online gaming i guess. i no longer have any bikes either, gave it up a couple years back after a minor accident on the street (yup, gave up trackdays as well). we were running around with QuantumDuck (James) when ken first moved here to Ohio...but in the last couple of years, he's kinda disappeared after his divorce.

thanks for stopping by to say hi!! /wave!

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Last I remember, the 12 was toast and Boogey tried unsuccessfully to jump a fence with his Superchicken!

Congratulations on the new arrival! :wtg They grow up fast, so enjoy the "Baby" months.

Ah, the old days - when the Kawi forum was buzzing every night. zxcoph, Big_Al, FunkeeMonkee and most of the regulars are gone now as well. :frown

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last I remember, the 12 was toast and Boogey tried unsuccessfully to jump a fence with his Superchicken!

Congratulations on the new arrival! :wtg They grow up fast, so enjoy the "Baby" months.

Ah, the old days - when the Kawi forum was buzzing every night. zxcoph, Big_Al, FunkeeMonkee and most of the regulars are gone now as well. :frown
ha! yeah, i remember getting that phone call when he crashed his superhawk. i wasn't thrilled. thanks on the grats. he's only 3 months old, but boy have those months flown by!

we miss that bunch. damn silverbacks....

So neither of you are riding?

Points to the door >>> :lol ;)

Which game are you currently playing?
lol, i know i know. in fact, i'm trying to sell his R1 currently. we've become deeply involved in WoW (go ahead and start the flaming haha). the WoTLK xpac consumes a good chunk of our time.

HOLY SH!T!!!! hey guys!
ahhhh mnb!!!! <hugs!> how are ya girly?

Boogey, yeah I remember him :D
i'll make sure to tell him you haven't forgotten. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
lol, yeah...i apparently changed my screen name display 3 years ago or so. at least, i THINK i originally signed up as her93zx6 back in '00. <shrug>

no, ken moved onto a superhawk, then an R1, which he still has, but never rides anymore. i've sucked him into the world of online gaming i guess. i no longer have any bikes either, gave it up a couple years back after a minor accident on the street (yup, gave up trackdays as well). we were running around with QuantumDuck (James) when ken first moved here to Ohio...but in the last couple of years, he's kinda disappeared after his divorce.

thanks for stopping by to say hi!! /wave!
are you and ken still around here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts