Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vail vacation ?\'s off bike topic..

I am looking on going up to Vail in late January 06. ANy ideas on where to stay? Nothing to expensive. Ive never been skiing at all and want to learn. My girl grew up in Vail but she hasnt been back for many many years.
Should i get a rental car also or just take buses or taxis thru town?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Re: Vail vacation ?\'s off bike topic..

I live in Avon, right outside of Vail, I asked my girlfreind who works at a Realtor and Property Management Company to look into this for you. The time that you're looking to come is prime winter vacation time and it's gonna be hard to find anything that's really inexpensive.

I recommend checking out Vail Corp's Website to find a good deal. Look both in Vail and Beaver Creek/Avon for deals as they are about 15 min from each other.

As for transportation, if you can fly into Eagle you'll save about 2.5-3.5 hrs drivetime from Denver and about $60.00 per person (each way) if you choose to take CME, here's a Discount Scam link :wink: and I would just take public transportation. Everything is close enough that you don't really need a car, but if you like the convenience of going somewhere on your time please learn how to navigate roundabouts before you come here. :lol:

Lastly, don't waste your time learning how to ski. Take snowboarding lessons instead. :waytogo: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Vail vacation ?\'s off bike topic..

Thanks man. Yea i know its prime time there. And yes snow boarding is what i want to do.
I appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts