Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Just as I suspected.... Nobody. Sorry dude! I would love to ride in Utah though. I bet you have some spectacular scenery! I rode dirtbikes there once, and had a blast. Good luck finding some riding buddies!

:waytogo:

Aw man.... Where are my manners? WELCOME to Sportbikes.com! :applause:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant figure out if its just people dont know how to log on to these sites in utah or if the riders around here just arent as friendly... i would hate to believe that.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Dunno man. You may find someone eventually. Maybe read some threads in Daily Rant, or the section for the make of bike you have and just be aware of the location of the riders, if they put that under their avatars. The people that have been on here a long time probably already know that this particular section is dead. So they may not bother to check in anymore.

There used to be a group of maybe twenty of us in the state of Colorado that used to get together. It's all fallen apart over the last two or three years though, and almost none of us post here anymore.

You might want to add more info. to your profile, and put your location in there, so other people know where you're at as well.

Chin up, though. You'll find somebody!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
The UTAHSBA site is a good place to check out. More oriented to track events especially with the new Millermotorsports park. Of course Utah has some great riding, notably the S.E corner of the state. Come out to take in the new racetrack, plenty of track day providers, schools (Freddie Spencer the most famous), club racing (the mentioned MPRA and PCMoM series), bike and car events and of course the incredible riding the state has to offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Matt's t Trip to Utah

Just got back from a trip to So. Utah and it was fantastic! Rode to Torrey Utah from Colorado Springs. Will post some pics soon. Can't wait to get back to Utah for the races in a month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Going to do our spring Torrey ride on the 17-18. Just did my first track day out at Miller a couple of weekends ago. I might just have kicked open the door to my next addiction ! Of course looking forward to WSBK at the end of the month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Torrey Ride

That's the first time I've ridden in that area on a bike. Great roads and perfect weather. Couldn't do it in the middle of summer. Hwy 12 from Torrey to Bryce was a blast, a real classic road. Wasn't much traffic out, bet it's filled in the summer though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts