Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I received a phone call form Mr. Ulrich today extrememly pissed at my calling him flakey (which is not quite the truth as I said "Maybe" he's flakey) and of what has been said about him on thursday practice and the safety. He told me it was lies and that Mr. Vanderslice had apologized to him about it already. He told me he makes no money off the track days and that there are safety people in place.

I explained that I only had questions and what was published was the unedited answers. I'll go back to the sidelines now and sit on my hands humbled and more confused than ever. Where is my dog? I might as well piss him off too as it appears that I've pissed off everybody else.

Later

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well, look at the bright side. You were able to converse with two of the major players in the AMA pro racing debate/images/icons/wink.gif

Go Big or Go Home. <font color=red>Or just make sure you make it home?</font color=red>

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Ju is a big poster on www.wera.com's BBS and I bet he watches some of the other boards as well. I really can't appreciate really arogant people so that is one of the reasons I stopped spending much time on that board.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Yeah don't piss him off sometimes i race against in the F-40 class at willow springs.

Craig #222wsmc

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
One thing I have noticed about people who are succesfull (however you may define that) is that they arent usually shy about expressing themselves! Have you ever seen Max at Traxxion get rilled up?!

Gravity is a cruel mistress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts