·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya :smile:
We're in a bit of a cold snap.
Going up to a balmy 18 today.

Delly -
I saw a bin of those magic scarves lastnight at the drugstore. $7 and they were nowhere near as soft & luxurious as yours. Oh.. and they were all orange :tongue: Although they would've matched my boots, I resisted the urge to buy.

BTW - if i had a dollar for everytime i heard people whisper about my boots, i'd have like.. a lot of money :smile: Do they actually think I don't hear or see them? They try to be covert and hide what they are up to, but they are so transparent. Dummies :smirk:

The hat too. The black fur hat - thats getting a lot of whispers and points. I know its unusal, but i'm not a circus animal or anything. No pointing!
:smile:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cbr_damon said:
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
-7 F up here Damon :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when it's below 10°, can you tell a real difference anyway? :crazy:

[/ QUOTE ]

Frozen snot sure doesn't know the difference :lol:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:

Hiya :smile:
We're in a bit of a cold snap.
Going up to a balmy 18 today.

Delly -
I saw a bin of those magic scarves lastnight at the drugstore. $7 and they were nowhere near as soft & luxurious as yours. Oh.. and they were all orange :tongue: Although they would've matched my boots, I resisted the urge to buy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean they weren't as creepy looking as mine? I revel in the creepiness of my magic scarf...and I will stand by it through all the ridicule and torment that it'll suffer...Hmmm! A little overdramatic maybe! :smirk:

[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
BTW - if i had a dollar for everytime i heard people whisper about my boots, i'd have like.. a lot of money :smile: Do they actually think I don't hear or see them? They try to be covert and hide what they are up to, but they are so transparent. Dummies :smirk:

The hat too. The black fur hat - thats getting a lot of whispers and points. I know its unusal, but i'm not a circus animal or anything. No pointing!
:smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

:shocked: You see...I told you I should have issued a public apology and now it seems the problem is spreading to epidemic proportions. Soon, none of your wardrobe will be safe from this rampant virus....

**LOUD NOIS-ES**

Still a little overdramatic? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

:wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. Not over dramatic.
That seems about right :smile:

* I POOPED A HAMMER*

I didn't find your scarf creepy at all! I love it. I wanna keep stretching it out, to see just how far it'll go. You should spread it out and run down the block with it. See if it'll open like a parachute. That image in my mind just makes me laugh :smile:

Vive Les Unusual Clothing!

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:

I wanna keep stretching it out, to see just how far it'll go. You should spread it out and run down the block with it. See if it'll open like a parachute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the arrestor hook fails :laugh:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-22 Celcius with a windchill of -35!!!!

Cold enuff fer ya?

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' It was 8F this morning, but we do have sun. Ice too, but it seems to be isolated to the air lines on my bus. Either way, by the time I got to school, there was frost on the INSIDE on the windows. The heat doesn't work so good ~

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
Mornin' It was 8F this morning, but we do have sun. Ice too, but it seems to be isolated to the air lines on my bus. Either way, by the time I got to school, there was frost on the INSIDE on the windows. The heat doesn't work so good ~

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least with the frost on the inside, you can keep driving as you scrape. :smile:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:

I wanna keep stretching it out, to see just how far it'll go. You should spread it out and run down the block with it. See if it'll open like a parachute. That image in my mind just makes me laugh :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

:blush: What? Are you trying to say that I would look ridiculous? Hmmm? *drumming fingers*

:wink: :lol:

Morning JM...I'm still waiting to see pics of your..err.. Monster! :wink:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Morning JM...I'm still waiting to see pics of your..err.. Monster! :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

Good new is I stuck my pics directory on CD to bring to work. :applause: I've got pics of the GSXR, but still none of the Monster. I'll take some if it will get warm. In meantime, I'll practice posting with the late :bawling: GSXR. Where is the Bikes of ESB you mentioned yesterday?

JM

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
its alrleady into the low 70s here, and its not even 0900......hahahahahhahahah, its a shorts day,

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Mornin'/afternoon Esporttalkers

Hiya Fuzz, Yeller, us girls would like to see the fashion show photos :wink:

I'm wearing my Barney Purple colored Suede bike jacket with my lime green pants today with my UGG boots.:waytogo: Is that odd enough? :lol:

Camera is at home though. :frown:

Its gonna be another warm sunny day in the Southland :809028-ridin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.