Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a set of rims off of a honda sportbike. Can you tell me who my holder is(by year and model)?I of course have two parts. The front half of me across my axle measures 5 inches and I am a size 17. The back half of me across my axle measures 5 1/2 inches and I am a size 17 also. We seperately have 6 thin spokes that hold us together and our original color is smoke grey. Can you tell me who my holder is? Answer given in a few days. Just having fun.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Full-Force seen you around the fireblades forum. Looks like they have been giving you grief about the serpent. I say screw em. I think the microns look like better quality and I don't want a pipe as quiet as my stock one so I'm not getting a hindle even if they claim the best gains. I'M A FREAKIN SQUID haha

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Oh shoot scratch my guess then. Didn't read closley enough

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I would not let them bother me either. To each his own, right? Who cares what anybody thinks. You are excepted here Full-Force./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
To answer the trivia question, it sounds very much like Hawk GT wheels measured across the hub. Grey, 6 spokes (3 pairs)...though some would not call that bike a sportbike. It is not US market F2/F3's, their wheels were black, red or white. Can't think what else it might be, as most newer Honda sportbikes have 3 spokes/rim. Hmm...

-nominal_squid-
Ride slideways!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I duno a pic would help..

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I am guessing F2...just trying to think of which year had grey ones.

Objects in mirror are RAPIDLY getting SMALLER!
'98 Smokin Joe F3 - Miguel Duhamel rocks!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
The true question is are we talking European or American paint schemes...it truly will make a difference.

<font color=red>follow the leader..."he's on a honda, mine!"</font color=red>

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I am thinking '93 CBR 600 F2.
The grey and red color scheme.

<font color=red>Why are all the fast guys behind me?<font color=red>

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
The 93 US-market F2 had black wheels. I'm sitting looking through the color-code charts trying to figure out WTF wheels he's talking about here /images/icons/crazy.gif

-nominal_squid-

1 - 20 of 28 Posts