5,755 Posts
April, trip to the mountains.
May, trip to the mountains.
June, trip to up-state New York.
September, trip to California.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Yeah but I'm still debating on a October trip.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
today ride
tomorrow ride
day after ride
next week... you see where im going with this /images/icons/smile.gif dont care where im going.. just ride!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
possible long weekend down to the gap in may,
2 weeks in june to new york, new england, and canada
possible long weekend for sportbike rally in canada in july
possible 2 weeks in september for sportbikeworld rally in smokies and head over to arkansas and thereabouts.

we poo poo'd the idea of travelling out west in the middle of july. YAK!

-Amy B.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sportbikeworld Rally in the Smokies??? Details...PLEASE...

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
well, we're just gonna explore canada i believe. does newfoundland sound right? not sure. i just follow directions, i don't plan. /images/icons/laugh.gif

loca-yah, the sportbike rally at parry sound.

jobu-if you've ever visited sportbikeworld.com, you might see some stuff there called the eastern sportbikeworld smackdown rally. it'll be the third year for us this year. i think we might be basing ourselves out of ashville this time, but not sure. we hit up all the good roads around. our group is starting to get bigger, so we sometimes split off into smaller groups. hit up the website and search for more info.

-Amy B.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks for the info, Amy. I'll log on and check it out.

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
198 Posts
Me and my girlfriend are going down to Laguna Seca for the superbike races in July... otherwise, I like Nemesis' plan. :D

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Just got back from a ride up to Vegas. 'twas pretty cool. Great weather all around.

"With Dr. Boogie, the diagnosis is always funk!"

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Amy
When it gets closer be sure to give details we will have to hook-up for sure!!!
Parry sound sport bike rally is suppose to be a blast. never been always go to the bike races instead (same weekend)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hey Chica Loca,

Don't know how far from California you live, but if there is a trip you have to go to it is to Laguna Seca from the 12th to the 14th of July.

It is the meca of sportbike world wide (IMO).

Nice bike by the way :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
no problemo jobu. i see you're from florida. the planner of the rally and her hubby is from the daytona area. and i believe there are a couple of other folks from down your way. hope you can make it, it's a freakin blast!!

loca-will do. depending on what happens with my job situation will control our vacations spent. i've been trying to make it to the parry sound rally for the past 3 years or so and have never made it for one reason or another. hopefully i can go this year with my other buds. and i hope my bike is freakin done by then!! /images/icons/laugh.gif

-Amy B.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey GixY2K
I would love to go to Leguna Seca, but it is WAY far for me. About a week away......LOL
The other thing is that is "bike week" here at one of our big race tracks MOSPORT. AND for the first time in about 10 years the National Road Race Series is suppose to be coming (formula usa). The series Tommy Lee Hayden races in. So, I'm totally stoked to be there to check it out. PLUS, I'm hoping to do some track time that week too :)

Thanls for the compliment. I sold my baby tho and am on the hunt for a new bike, 2001 GSX-R750 blue and white again (cause their faster....lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts