Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new set of Pirelli Supercorsas (road...120-70/180-55) with 0 miles on them. I will trade them even for a set of Metzeler Z6 roadtechs w/ 0 miles (sizes 120-70/190-55). If no trades I will sell them for 250 shipped.

PM me with any offers.....

Jon

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked but couldnt find a manufacture date...(not sure why there isnt one).....tires are off a 01 mille R...0 miles great condition.... hell 240 shipped!!! I need street tires, not track tires!!!!! make me an offer!!!

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
well unfortunatly if these super corsas are from a 2001 bike then that would make them just over 3 years old :crazy: and for me those are just to old of a race tire to trust at a race pace. Your better off just using them yourself as street tires. They will work the same as a street compound tire, but with more grip. They may not last as long but if you keep your tire pressure at 35 front 33 rear then you may be able to prolong there life.. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i wasnt selling them as race tires....more track day tires. I dont wanna use them because I have diablo corsas. Just trying to let someone else have some good sticky tires.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Put them on the WERA site. They buy tires up real fast. :grin: Maybe a pic of the tires sidewalls so the peps can figure out if they will work for thier application.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts