Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man. The rim thing tho thats twice ive heard of that in 2 days. A good buddy of mine races motocross up here and is number one in our province. Would get smoked by the big guys but he is pretty good. Anyway, this past weekend he was racing and going through the woops his front rim basically folded in half, his bike stopped dead and he was launched. Concussion, may have torn his ACL, bruised his spleen and ribs and [censored]. Shity thing is he gets his bikes for free so he doesn't know what to do.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
yo cbrguy, i know a guy who is expert level locally and tryin to break into the pro scene, it's so hard and i feel bad watching him struggle man, the privateers are definitely ata disadvantage against pro machinery even with the ban on custom bikes.....factory guys have full titanium bolt sets and sheeeit....kid has f'd himself up countless times, i'm thinkin 6 concussions, torn acls, broken ribs, shoulder, leg, arm.....it's rough but it's his love, he's really good at it, but i don't personally think that it's a good idea to keep pushing that hard when chances are so slim he's gonna make it...i dunno, maybe i'm a quitter hehe nahmean?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, and yeah - the rim has be baffled. Oh well, only one way to fix that. Go buy Merchesinis or PVM's...

/images/icons/wink.gif

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts