Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
For the first time... EVER... I left work sick. I had most of the PeptoBismol symptoms.

I went in for an hour and a half to get a few things done so no one could complain too much... I have some "common virus" and should be better in 24-48h.

I hate being sick.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I feel your pain Spiked, I'm sitting here trying to teach a room full of 7th graders and am all shakey because I'm having a serious bout with nausea. I think I got some questionable fish last night ~

JM

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Or one of the kids gave it to you. :laugh:

Job Hazards of teaching: you get what's going around the school.
When my dad started teaching at the college; he started getting colds and flus more often.

I don't envy you being at work sick.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Yea, it's a possibility I got it from a kid, but I've got a pretty good immune system, built from being exposed to everything under the sun. Either way it isn't fun ~

JM

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
:808919-icon_police: :808919-icon_police: :808919-icon_police: :808919-icon_police:

Sorry guys, but I have to throw a Yellow Flag on this. :808876-nono:

The Phrases "Butt Mud" and "Good Meal" most certainly do NOT belong in the same thread. :808908-wtf:

Scott :kaboom: :lol:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I wouldn't call it a good meal to be honest... Institutional pizza & fries. Didn't help the pissed off stomach either. Guess I'll grab another leftover candy cane ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
It got awfully quiet in here... Did I drive everyone away? I'm starting to hear an echo, and it ain't a weedeater ~

JM

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.