Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!!!

Scott :smile:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Holy faaaaaaaaaaahk...

Those Boxing day sales are nuts!

My time is worth more than waiting in line. Future Shop opened at 7am: the lineup inside the store for the cash register was the length of the store. (~2-3 hours to check-out). That's way too much of a lineup for a $30 savings on the camera I wanted.

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Good morning gang, now its time to deal with the aftermath. A day of cleaning up a little and resting a lot :tongue:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
There was one guy in line, his arms full of boxes, reached down to pick up a "sale" $39.99 DVD player and pack it with the rest of his stuff.

It's the same $39.99 DVD player that you can get anywhere else for $39.99 before boxing day.

Needless to say: I went home after seeing the lineups. Other electronics stores that hadn't opened yet had lineups around the block. :bird:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DRUNKENRIDER said:
i gotta drink some more beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now here's someone with their head on straight! Having worked in an electronics store for almost three years, I know better than to tr to brave the retail lines unless I know of an insane deal. I'm a little behind on my drinking though. I've got a home study coming up tomorrow so I'm cleaning while the wife is out working. Pretty soon though, I'll be hitting the eggnog and rum. Yummy!

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
I headed into Future Shop in the hopes of finding a great deal on some LCD moniters (Nothing wa sunder $250...I was looking for the tag to say $199; I would have bought two) and a multi DVD player on sale.

Nothing that was there was of any decent quality, and the rest of the decent stuff wasn't an sale at all. Best Buy was nothing to see either...no big sales that I saw. Just a lot fo people dropping thousands of dollars on stuff they really didn't need in the first place :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.