Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, well this is how it went. There was 4 of us and we meet at Kipling and I-70. We got to goldengate around noon and started up. It was clear all the way till we hit the Park it self. I was leading the pack and had to pass a truck. Every one got infront of the truck and then that is when it happin, The guy in the truck was a off duty cop with Jeffco. He call head on the radio. About 2 miles down the road we saw a Sheriff, he was just sitting there doing nothing, we got to peak to peak there was a cop waiting for us. He asked us to pull over and we did. He told us what happen and he wasnt going to write us. He told us to slow down because there was going to be cops from Black Hawk to boulder. The ended our day so we all went to Fay to look at the new store. I have to thank Longrider helping me with the tail I bought there today. Imm off this up coming weekend if any one wants to ride let me know.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Good looking tail and you should feel happy you got off with out a ticket. Dang I miss my bike /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
159 Posts
Glad y'all got of w/o tickets.
I was shampooing the carpets in my new town home....what a waste of a perfect riding day...

Oh, from my ticket I got WAY back in September, last year...I went to court last week....the poor officer was very ill, so my 4pt ticket was dropped!
Am ready to ride!

Something wicked this way comes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts