Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please continue the Exhaust-Thread!
It's really cool, plus that's possibly the best explanation I ever got about sound. (Well, I got some mathematical good ones since I study physics, but this is the best "visualized" one).

I was unable to send you a PM.. (it said try again in a few minutes), so I post here because I've got to get back into class :smirk:

G

·
Maybe he's too busy on the farm, choking his chicken. He's in Africa, so if' hes dead of a bike wreck we might not find out. :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DUC748 said:
While that could be true...what kind of comment is that to make about another rider? :help:

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the source, certainly not a surprising or unexpected one.

I've noticed AD's absence and been hoping he'd turn up--I was looking forward to more track-day stories and pics, especially since winter up here is summer down there.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Perhaps he's busy building a new catalog of track day stories to share during his winter. Hope he peeks his head in again. His stories are great. :waytogo:

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
DUC748 said:
While that could be true...what kind of comment is that to make about another rider? :help:

[/ QUOTE ]Just kiddin round. I hopem he's ok. He even helped me out before.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe he works alot and saves money for a trip to europe? :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.