1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Same guys who did this!?!?!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
"The first TIME poll since the election has his approval rating at 49%. Gallup has it at 53%, which doesn't sound bad unless you consider that it's the lowest December rating for a re-elected President in Gallup's history."

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JoshN said:
"The first TIME poll since the election has his approval rating at 49%. Gallup has it at 53%, which doesn't sound bad unless you consider that it's the lowest December rating for a re-elected President in Gallup's history."

[/ QUOTE ]Polls are no longer a good indicator of what the American Public is thinking. The exit polls predicted Kerry was winning. What a mind fook he got with that one. :grin:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Reminds me of a hilarious bumper sticker I saw on a car last week, obviously not a Bush fan. The Sticker read:

"SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS, A VILLAGE IS MISSING IT'S IDIOT"

I admit I did have to laugh, that's pretty funny.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JoshN said:
exit polls are an entirely different animal than approval rating polls, but I'm sure you know that. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah Josh I can figure it out....... :grin:I was just messing around here..... :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
so what hes Times man of the year. So was a mister Adolf Hitler. Doesn't make him any less of an idiot :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
I really don't think Hitler was an idiot...he was actually quite brilliant.

Just fvcked up is all :crazy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts