1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
23,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another day, another dollar.
Good morning everyone :smile:

· eARRROOOOOGA
17,361 Posts
We've been having online training in one of the computer labs here. We've been really slow because the shared 256K line for the whole school system is rather inadequate ~

JM

· Registered
3,858 Posts
Mornin' everybuddie...... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Think I'm gonna work from home today and take a lunch break out on the bike :808922-fiddy:. Supposed to be a sunny 70 degree day here!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

· eARRROOOOOGA
17,361 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
VifferVixen said:
Mornin' everybuddie...... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Think I'm gonna work from home today and take a lunch break out on the bike :808922-fiddy:. Supposed to be a sunny 70 degree day here!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky You! It's been below freezing for the past week & there's sand & salt scattered all over the roads :bawling:

JM

· Registered
1,282 Posts
Mornin' all. It is supposed to hit like 68 here today. Heat wave in january. :waytogo:

Too bad I am stuck at work all day, and to make it worse, my room mate went fishing today. Bastage. :flame:

· Registered
2,070 Posts
Its a little warmer here in Florida today. I rode in this morning and just got back from a 45 min lunch ride.

Lots of open roads by my work but few good turns. Still, was nice to get out. It's funny how fast you can get rusty from not riding for even short periods.

· eARRROOOOOGA
17,361 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
Its a little warmer here in Florida today. I rode in this morning and just got back from a 45 min lunch ride.

Lots of open roads by my work but few good turns. Still, was nice to get out. It's funny how fast you can get rusty from not riding for even short periods.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first ride after nearly a two month hiatus from riding was with a passenger. I'm glad she has ridden before & kinda knew what to do so I didn't have to correct for passenger problems

JM

· Registered
6,167 Posts
somehow it's getting dull in here... posts for no reason.. evilmink brings up the y*** topic (i'm still shivering)..

oh, hello new guy :808922-fiddy:

· Registered
2,175 Posts
gonna be 68 degrees today...rode the Ducati in...leaving early to go ride some more...yeah, it's gonna be a good day. :laugh:

· Registered
7,506 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:
somehow it's getting dull in here... posts for no reason.. evilmink brings up the y*** topic (i'm still shivering)..

oh, hello new guy :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't <font color="purple"> Minkies </font> idea to bring up <font color="red">The Yeti </font> I know blame it on Canada....... <font color="green">GSRIDER </font> all his fault. :lol:

Hiya new guy :wink:

· Registered
3,858 Posts
Just got back from a little "afternoon delight" (remember that song? ) :809028-ridin:. Gotta take advantage of awesome days like this.

· Registered
7,506 Posts
Oh!!!! that * :809028-ridin: afternoon delight* :lol: Hiya Viffer nice to see you hanging out again :waytogo:

Afternoon Esportafternoondelighters......... :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.