Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the plan so far is to meet at Old Chicgo on Hampdon and Wads. Im not sure on a time or if we are going to meet there for sure. If you are done for a ride let me know and I will get you the down low. There is about 4-5 riders so far. It would be alsome to have a big group on a week day.
-D-

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Dylan,
What time are we meeting and where are we going on the ride?

Whoops just saw you said you didn't know the time

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Well, I've got a rear tire thats borderline no tread down the middle from riding all winter. But I guess that means I should be able to take corners okay/images/icons/wink.gif.

the time is key for me since that will be my first day off in a long time. I miss sleeping in/images/icons/frown.gif

I believe I'll be in either way!/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To make a long story short, Chad Barn and I made a couple people mad on the last ride. This one guy didnt like Barn doing wheelies down the high way and me a chad playing tag. And for a time im thinking 11:30-Noon. I have somthing to do and that would give use the best time of the day to ride.
-D-

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I gotta work...

I don't mind the wheelies or the tag...I DID mind the guy that passed me on the INSIDE going up 285, when I was already pushing 110 or so...

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Yeah same here--- wheelies, tag whatever but stay off my ass and stay out of my lane.

I knew there was a reason I bought a heavy bike, to knock everyone with light ones over if they crowd me/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I had a guy push hid baby stroller right in front of me up there/images/icons/crazy.gif Messed up town.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had a really good time riding with you all, Evollife it was a kick A$$ time we have to do it again real soon.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We started out at Old Cs, we went up 285 and hit Morris Canyon . We went up and down that 2 times. From Evergreen we went to Confire and back down 285 to South Turky creek and back to 285. Then we went North on C-470 and when we got off on I-70 John and I were the only ones left. We headed up 32nd Ave and hit look out Mt. John took some really alsome Pic of me in some of the cornors, You are the Man. That was the Day. It had to be the best ride yet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts