Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I've raced there a bunch of times. I also got some major amnesia and short term memory loss from that track. :lol: It is a really fun track. I compare it to a mini Laguna Seca. There are many parts of the track that have similarities to LS. Watch out for the bumps in turn two tho.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
spakes said:
This is an awesome track...I won last year's contest on esport to go ride this track...

Here is a shot of T4-T5...
:lol2:

[/ QUOTE ]

That looks like a crazy turn :bow: I can't wait to ride it :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
That corner in the pic is like a mini corkscrew which is one of the features that make it like a mini Laguna Seca. Just like the corkscrew, you can't see the in the turn as you turn in for it. First few times through there are a little crazy.
Oh, btw, the front straight is crazy fast. You should be well into 6th gear by the time you hit the brake markers.
You can go through T8 (the one going up the hill, everyone calls all the corners different numbers) REALLY fast. I usually don't even brake for it on my built 750, just roll off slightly to get the thing leaned, and then right back on the gas. Don't try it like that the first time you go through there, just remember that it can be taken really fast. T10 is really fun, the track drops away down hill, but you can be hard on the gas if you get a straight line through the corner (another blind corner cuz the track drops away) and you can pull some mean-ass, on the gas, wheelies all the way down the hill.
Have fun man.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:waytogo: cool, we can talk more about the track if you make it to Bills tonite :waytogo:
sounds like a blast. I like elavation change, but don't know bout wheelies down the track, not to that level yet /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
T-Hill is a great track. I'm thinkin' about signing up for that same track day. I've got 5-6 friends that are already going. I really wanna bring my 'tard out there. I hafta wait for the deployment sched to come out before I commit, tho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts