Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know.... First 4 Calling Chicks, now this!?!? Man, there's sexual inuendo *everywhere* should you choose to see things that way.

Good Morning!!

Scott :laugh:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Well it is a very exciting time of year... :wink:

'Morning Scott! :smile:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:
Well it is a very exciting time of year... :wink:

'Morning Scott! :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Morning, Fair Lady!!

I know what you mean - Always wanting to unwrap something... :grin:

Scott :wink:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Yes GS, I like boobies.

No work today!!! Might run out & get some wrapping paper so I can actually wrap the gifts I've bought.

JM

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
the_journeyman said:
Yes GS, I like boobies.

No work today!!! Might run out & get some wrapping paper so I can actually wrap the gifts I've bought.

JM

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been wrapping like crazy! Santa won't be here till Christmas eve, so my daughter doesn't even have any presents yet, but this is whats under my tree for everyone (except me, of course, i get coal :tongue:) else so far :blush: I've still got about 12 boxes to wrap. All of that and not a single paper cut! :smile: I did go thru 3 rolls of tape however.

I love Christmas. Having my family here. Laughing, cooking, eating delicious food. Great smells coming out of the kitchen. The sound of my daughter laughing with glee. It's great. Such a happy time. all you bah-humbuggers stink :tongue: Any day is what you make of it, Christmas or any other, so instead of focusing on the negatives, relax and enjoy. :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
We're supposed to get about a foot tonight. :crazy:

Makes me want to look at sexy Canadian chicks :smirk:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Screw fresh powder /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

The friggin' snow plows are on vacation around here :crazy:

BTW, if you ever see me gooing down a hill with wood strapped to my feet, call the police! I am about to die!

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
Snowplows are broke here too. Took me 45 minutes to get down the street and up my drive.

Shovel, drive, shovel, drive a little more, shovel, back up and get a running start, shovel, etc.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.