Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing bikepics.com before i roll out in the super cold 40 degree orleans weather when i found this. It's surely worthy of some discussion. I kind of like it in a way, what yallz think? It says 05 suzuki street fighter as the title.

That's all of the pics, i'll leave the other on on this page for whoever has the ballz to post.

http://www.bikepics.com/members/mateuszzurugula/05sam/

·
Registered
439 Posts
Looks more like a Ducati 600 Monster with goofy chrome bodywork. Check out the trellis frame, the L-twin engine, the similar exhaust configuration - says Ducati to me.

It's an eye-catcher, for sure, but impractical as hell. Oh well, nobody said that a chrome bike was ever more than eye candy...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The lines all work out. It is impractical, but not amateurish. The fabrication work looks like it was done well, too.

That said, it's obviously nothing more than a poser bike. It would be good to use to draw attention at a bike show or something, or maybe as a prop in a movie.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Uuuuuugly

No, no, it is FUGLY!!!

That bike was hit with the ugly stick one too many times.

About the only thing I like is the fact that the wheels are ROUND :grin: And Duc-Style frame

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
man, someone beat me to my Guzzi hotrod Idea.., oh well, I'll just try, try agin. thankfully, i now know how nasty chrome can get. the lines are really well thought out tho.

IT HAS NO GAS TANK?????

·
Registered
231 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
crenix said:
I think it needs fairings :laugh:.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I'm just not seeing it... doesn't it also need a gas tank? And you can't tell me that little chrome canister just behind the clipons is gonna hold any more than a gallon of fuel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was gonna say something about the gas tank. Where is it? I would roll it as is as a second bike.

·
Registered
765 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
flankr7 said:
Looks like a die cast model to me. Check out the back ground and the floor it is sitting on...

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn dude you might just be right cuz it does look a lil' strange!!! :808875-bs:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:
It's an M600ie. Very well done... just not to my taste.

If you want bling; I can bring it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god....I could hear that poor MV weeping through the screen. That should be a criminal act. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts