Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just wanted to remind everyone that THIS sunday April 7th is the Denver ride. We are going to be meeting up at Hooters on Colorado Blvd and Arkansas. Just north of I-25. Meet time is around 10:00 - 10:30 I guess we'd like to be leaving around 10:45 or so... we'll really not on a time crunch... We'll be going up to Beau Jo's pizza in Idaho Springs then from there NO IDEA... SO if you have an idea or know of some nice roads let us know...

We might be having some people from Fort Col coming so maybe we can end up somewhere North? Don't care just an idea...

Groups? My thought was we'll have maybe like A and B groups... B groups little slower and etc. Nothing wrong with that just so they don't push themselves... Would like everyone to enjoy the ride, not matter what their level is. I was thinking that airmengoob would lead group A.. I haven't talked to him about this, but I think he's the right man. I'll be more then glad to stay back on group B... Sound good?

Airmengoob that ok?? :p sorry that I didn't ask :p

Can I get a show of people that should be making it?

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday. Any questions, or if your running late call me at 303-520-0421 or e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
That sounds like a plan. I was thinking we could get on Hwy 6 and go to Bolder. I dont know how the sand is I have not rode it yet this year.
Evollife I know you are going to be there, what about you Nottobright, Blue ???

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I should be able to make it...

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, hey airmen, were you riding up clear creek canyon on Easter on your way to central city? I got passed and I thought it was you, but whoever it was was gone before I could figure out if it was you. Probably someone else, but I think they had the same bike with a very similar jacket.

Bob

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Nope is was not me I was working, Do you like to ride lookout, Im thinking of riding it on Friday, it is like going to the track but alot cheeper

1 - 20 of 48 Posts