Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to tease a few of you out there. I do get to put this one in my checked bags on the way home. Not bad for a free Glock 19 huh fellas. Just got it today. Oh its loaded with 125 grain hollow points at the moment...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be able to get my hands on what is in these boxes too. And they are not motorcycles.......they can go in checked bags too..... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Hoopty said:
:bird:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey hey whats that for there........ :808876-nono:Come on and I am an IT Manager over here this time......I just handle the software and database side of things. Throw in some networking. And I have my hands on anything I want to. :grin:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Why are you happy???

That obviously isn't an HK USP in 45ACP... So who cares??? :grin:

Scott :wink:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:
Why are you happy???

[/ QUOTE ]It was free my friend, oh wait I have to work here......I could get an HK USP in 45 ACP tomorrow if I want. But that one I would have to pay for at the moment. I am getting a Walther P99 in a couple of days. Of which I might be able to take home with me also...... :waytogo:

A guy I work with got one of these today. I think he paid like $400 for it. Its just for here, there is no way he can take this home.....his is minus the silencer...... :wink:

Its the Beretta 12S for those of you who are wondering.... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Jus' ball bustin'... :wink: A free pistol is a free pistol, is a free pistol...

{but bigger bullets are still better...} :wink: :waytogo:

Scott :grin:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
ever heard of a CZ52? Its a hand gun with a bullet about the size of a 9mm but longer casing. I picked it up a few years ago at a army/navy surplus store and no ones been able to really tell me anything about it. So far all I've learned is that it was made in 1959 and I believe it was made in over seas.

shoots great. Powerful but heavy so it eats most the kick. Only hand gun I've ever been fairly accurate with.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
ever heard of a CZ52? Its a hand gun with a bullet about the size of a 9mm but longer casing. I picked it up a few years ago at a army/navy surplus store and no ones been able to really tell me anything about it. So far all I've learned is that it was made in 1959 and I believe it was made in over seas.

shoots great. Powerful but heavy so it eats most the kick. Only hand gun I've ever been fairly accurate with.

[/ QUOTE ]A couple of our guys have them here. They appear to be plentiful and cheap. They are also very sturdy. :waytogo:

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey NS, have you had a chance to test out one of those DEA Glock 18s yet? Oh, and is that 19 one of the compensated models? I'm just curious about the kick on those.

·
Premium Member
7,595 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:
Why are you happy???

[/ QUOTE ]It was free my friend, oh wait I have to work here......I could get an HK USP in 45 ACP tomorrow if I want. But that one I would have to pay for at the moment. I am getting a Walther P99 in a couple of days. Of which I might be able to take home with me also...... :waytogo:

A guy I work with got one of these today. I think he paid like $400 for it. Its just for here, there is no way he can take this home.....his is minus the silencer...... :wink:

Its the Beretta 12S for those of you who are wondering.... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That thing has no purpose other than to throw out a wall of lead, not that there is anything wrong with that, just that other than shooting really fast it's not a very useful gun...

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
ninja if those are the M3 super 90's...

I'll pay you for one if you bring it :smile: :smile:

the only thing better than having one is two.

[/ QUOTE ]Novos its actually this model........the M4 Super 90..... :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts