Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,167 Posts
Well, at first glance I would have shouted Mac10, for an UZI it's not edgy enough. But the sting brought me to- Scorpion?

· Registered
6,167 Posts
By the way, would you email me the pic you have set up as your background? :808922-fiddy:

· Registered
6,636 Posts
Looks like a variant of a Polish machine pistol PM63:

PM 63

[ QUOTE ]
Pm-63 is blowback operated. It fires from open bolt and the slide must be racked back to cock it. It is equipped with a retractable sheet metal stock and a folding plastic forward pistol grip. Pm-63 is capable of both semi- and automatic fire but is not equipped with a selector. Semi-automatic fire is achieved by a short pull on the trigger and full-automatic fire requires the trigger to be pulled all the way back. Manual safety is located on the left side in the upper rear part of the pistol grip. The 15 or 25 shot double-column magazines are inserted in the pistol grip and the magazine release is located, as in others Eastern block weapons of that era, at the bottom of the grip. The elongated, forward part of the slide works as a muzzle-flip reducer and can also be used to cock the slide one-handed (by pressing it against a solid object). Rear part of the frame houses a cyclic rate reducer which reduces the rate of fire to 650 rpm making the Pm-63 very controllable despite it's small size and light weight. Sights can be set on 75 or 150 meters. Since their are mounted directly on the slide which is in constant motion during firing only the first shot can be well directed. But when fired in short bursts this gun can be quite accurate, especially at short ranges. Pm-63 is made entirely from steel to a suprisingly high standard making it quite expensive to manufacture. Standard equipment consist of a carrying belt, a canvas holster, magazine pouch, cleaning gear and four magazines (one 15 rounds and three 25 rounds). The smaller magazine is usually carried on the weapon, with three spares in the magazine pouch. A shoulder holster for undercover work is also available.

[/ QUOTE ]

· eGunny
12,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Special ~ Will do, that bike is very cool.

Stray ~ Pretty much right on. Its a 8.5mm Russian variant. Neat little toy that is for sure....... :grin:

· eGunny
12,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:
By the way, would you email me the pic you have set up as your background? :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey can you pm me your email address please?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.