Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 2.2 degrees out there. Wind chill is even less. But i always see the glass half full. The bills are on their way to the playoffs. Yep thats right the bills are on their way to the playoffs. Plus it's Sunday, my favortie day for a nightime stroll. Anybody in the neighborhood man enough to face mother nature with me?

Here's what the weatherbug has told me:

This is a potential dangerous for anyone outside and not prepared. If it is possible try to remain indoors. If you must be outdoors... Take extra precautions and be careful to cover all exposed skin. Frostbite occurs in 30 minutes or less. Stay tuned to weather radio or other radio and TV stations for further details and updates.

Just another winter evening...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,845 Posts
Speaking of Bills....should be a great night to incur bills for fairings, levers, and hospitals :crazy: Frozen roads can't be good for motorcycle tires, but that's just my opinion :808876-nono:
Isn't "Desperate Housewives" on instead? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Speaking of Bills....should be a great night to incur bills for fairings, levers, and hospitals :crazy: Frozen roads can't be good for motorcycle tires, but that's just my opinion :808876-nono:
Isn't "Desperate Housewives" on instead? :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I was just kiddin. Bike has been put away for like 2 weeks. 4 wheels for me. :808993-banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,188 Posts
I think it's kinda late, but I rode when it was -12°C - and crashed.

But I would do it again- now I know I just have to trust what my back tells me.
When it feels like sliding, slow down.
The rubbers won't heat up, don't try to make them warm up by letting out lots of air- they still won't give you more grip but will get unstable.
That said, take it easy and you'll have a really great ride.


Make sure you treat your visor before so it doesn't fog up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Bills on the way to the playoffs? Even if they get there...



If you're wondering...it went wide right!!! :grin:

Man I've been looking for 1/2 hour for the .wav of the announcer, but can't find it...the pic will have to do.

After 4 Superbowls...I gave up and moved south. :808908-wtf:
 
G

·
If you're taking the bike out, maks sure you get her a good bottle of wine and a rose. Try TGI Fridays for the food...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
And make sure she puts out on the first date :waytogo: I'm sure mike can hook you up with some ruffees if things aren't going well :808918-ot: :Wow1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
zxniner said:
Bills on the way to the playoffs? Even if they get there...



If you're wondering...it went wide right!!! :grin:

Man I've been looking for 1/2 hour for the .wav of the announcer, but can't find it...the pic will have to do.

After 4 Superbowls...I gave up and moved south. :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

I will kill you in your sleep....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ChrisW said:
[ QUOTE ]
zxniner said:
Bills on the way to the playoffs? Even if they get there...



If you're wondering...it went wide right!!! :grin:

Man I've been looking for 1/2 hour for the .wav of the announcer, but can't find it...the pic will have to do.

After 4 Superbowls...I gave up and moved south. :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

I will kill you in your sleep....

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHaHa.....I hope :808908-wtf:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top