Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some manufacturer forums haven't had a post since 2010?? Can that be right? I though roadpizzaryan alone used to post in every forum 20 times a night. This place looks like a documentary on life after a holocaust.

·
eMotoMech
10,641 Posts
Damn, I guess I grew up and out of the post whoring gig, lol. But I'm willing to take one for the team and start post whoring again if that helps bring the site back to life.

I graduated from MMI back in '08 and wrenched in a dealership for a few months. Then got laid off with the, "sorry kid, we can only afford to keep our top techs", when the economy went to crap at the end of '08.

Been wrenching on power converters for public transportation ever since. Still do side work on friends bikes though. Parked my bike in '10 when I found out I was going to have a son. He's 4.5yo now and helping me get my bike running again. Slow going working on a bike when safety for your munchkin is the top priority.

Been heavy into FPV multirotors lately. Think I'll make a post about it :cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Damn, I guess I grew up and out of the post whoring gig, lol. But I'm willing to take one for the team and start post whoring again if that helps bring the site back to life.

I graduated from MMI back in '08 and wrenched in a dealership for a few months. Then got laid off with the, "sorry kid, we can only afford to keep our top techs", when the economy went to crap at the end of '08.

Been wrenching on power converters for public transportation ever since. Still do side work on friends bikes though. Parked my bike in '10 when I found out I was going to have a son. He's 4.5yo now and helping me get my bike running again. Slow going working on a bike when safety for your munchkin is the top priority.

Been heavy into FPV multirotors lately. Think I'll make a post about it :cool:
Congrats on the child! Understand on the safety for munchkins. Mine just turned two. He's not ready to wrench on the bike yet, but I may have him give me a hand changing the oil in the snow thrower tonight. I think he can handle that. I am nowhere near your level, but I will try to help you postwhore a little bit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts