Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today the fookers got lucky and hit our warehouse here. Luckily the 60mm mortar detonated when it impacted the roof. Even so it rained peices of the roof and shrapnel all over the place. Here are some pics of the damage.

Well at least now we have a sun roof.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
SPAZ said:
glad your ok :waytogo: ...anyone wounded :frown:?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks all, no one was wounded in this attack thankfully. One more of a box with some shrapnel in it......

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
SPAZ said:
good to hear! :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]Hey don't you owe us some pics of your trip to Europe there SPAZ? Oh and I see it does rain in southern Ca afterall. I hope all of you are alright also....... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You keep that melon of yours covered over there. I wouldn't want anything happening to you. You said you would buy me dinner and a drink when you get back. :wink:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Ninja I took about 400 pics! :eek:oo: if I ever find the time I will post some of them.

Ya ever since I got back on Fri its been raining non-stop! Hasn't rained like this in a LONG time. And the mountains got about 19ft of snow...thats a record...it hasn't snowed that much in the mountais since 1916 lol

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Rats. I see I'll have to adjust my aim again. I was going for your pillow! :lol2:

Is this your first close call? If not, is there any correlation between events and certain workers pulling a "no-show"? Once might be a coincidence. Twice should mean one between the eyes...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
thenightangel said:
And if you've got a stopover here in Maryland on your way home, I'll buy you a gin & tonic or five. watch yourself there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm joinin' y'all for that :waytogo:
Especially if you have to come to DC for any reason... I'm basically in the Pentagon.

G

·
Watch yourself out their dawg! Sleep with one eye open and one hand on the trigger. One foot in your shoe, one arm in your shirt, one leg in your pants (your choice :lol:), a finger on your keys......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts