Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Honest opinion? Don't like it. I appreciate the effort and quality of the work, but I'm not clear on the why.

/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Because now it has furry alligator skin on it, silly. Don't you like furry alligator skin?

I like the Kawasaki green.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
What year is that? Probably could have had a new one, what with selling the bike and not painting it like that...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not much into the bling factor on bikes then to take and turn it into furby what a waste. To each his own I guess I hope it comes out the way you want it too. :waytogo:

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
Well, since i don´t like chrome and extended swingarms, i wouldn´t hit it. Too much bling!

But furring it gives it shurely a good look and feel, will you cover your tank also?
You shurely know that green and blue don´t go so well with eachother!

Is that fur remove- and washable? I´m serious on that - i would do it, to keep my clearcoat as untouched as possible...

[should have red your post more accurately]

·
Registered
484 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Apache_16 said:
Im being brutally honest...

I hate it. Sorry :frown:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol2:

Yes, sorry but I thought it was really funny. Anyhow, it looks like you're doing a pretty good job with the the bike, be sure to post a 'finished' picture. Don't worry too much about what everyone is saying, if you can ride it for 8 seconds then you might score :grin:. How long has it taken you to do?

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
JohnnyInsano said:
its looks like its setup for drag racing, but wouldnt the fur add atleast a few tenths to your E.T.? seriously, because of that extra wind resistance?

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks more like it's set up for posing at the local burger joint.

Well done, I guess, but definitely not my style.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.