Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notto's post showing off his photographic skills got me thinking (dangerous I know :crazy:) but I figured we've had The Guys of eSB; Girls of eSB; Dogs of eSB and Cats of eSB so why not the Bikes of eSB? So lets see all your bike pics, preferably those shot in scenic locations so I can steal some more for wallpapers :wink:

My contribution's an oldie and not great, but hey you've gotta give to receive, right?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Smart arse!!! :808993-banghead:

Nice pics Apache...I guess all we need now is a good photochopper!!!

·
Registered
6,188 Posts

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Ooops, wrong one :grin:

I couldn't find one with just mine on it without me, everytime there was Kristians bike in the front, or dominating else. He's got some vain bike :tongue:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you traded your bike in aftreall then huh, Sebastian?

Erm...I thought you were going UPmarket??!! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

:wink: :lol:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
I don't have anything new to show, so here's some sos.

Apache, nice scenery. :waytogo:

I'd like to see more European scenery, especially Wales. That place seems so mysterious to me. Maybe a separate thread for that. If you furriners show me yours, I promise to show more of mine this year.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
I'd like to see more European scenery, especially Wales. That place seems so mysterious to me. Maybe a separate thread for that. If you furriners show me yours, I promise to show more of mine this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got it, Toots! :laugh:

This is another oldie that might satisfy a little of your curiosity

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROFL...that's funny! :applause: :waytogo:

I always knew they should have made the CBR thou in yellow! :wink:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess we'll just have to keep this thread going 'til then in that case...afterall, I have to post up some pics of my newly modded baby too...in suitably Welsh scenery for TJ of course!! :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Here's a year old shot of mine before the windscreen was put on, and the handlebar replacement. Taken around this time of year.

I laugh every time I read the sign with my bike so close by :lol:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.