Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so lately it's been pretty cold where I live. But whats this?!?! Weather bug tells my were gonna have a record high today!!! oooohhhhh goooodie. It's 66 degrees right now, perfect weather, right? Everybody and their brother will have their bikes out today. So i go out to start my bike and nothing.... so i put the space heater up to it and yessss it starts!! I throw my gear on and head down the driveway... POP!! theres a mutha fvckin piece of plastic stickin out of my rear tire. Now i get to sit here and listen to all the other bikes zippin down my street. On a scale of 1-10 i rate a 40 on the pissed off scale AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Leave sympathy below.... :bawling:

·
Registered
269 Posts
:808993-banghead:

Sorry to hear chris. It was some nice riding out there because the rain had washed all of the salt off the roads. Basically it seemed like a warm summer day of riding. Dont feel to bad there werent that many bikes out on the road today. I saw like 5 or so bikes while i was on my bike and while i was running errands. To bad though. Maybe we will get another day :smile: :809028-ridin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.