Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess the 954 is picking up where the 929 left off last year having finished 3rd. and 4th. in California last week.

Lets see if they can improve the bike as the season progresses.

Here is a link to view the results:

http://www.amasuperbike.com/2002-Apr/ca02fxresultz.htm

BTW, who is Jordan Szoke and what bike does he ride? My guess is that he's a wildcard riding a 1000

P.S. If you see the link below you'll see that it should have been Jason Pridmore 1st and then Buckmaster 2nd. Unfortunately Jason stalled his bike :(
http://www.amasuperbike.com/2002-Apr/020407fxrpt.htm
We'll get him next time :D

I wonder if Buckmaster is racing the new R1?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I originally opened up a Honda service center since that's my background, but we were never that busy. So, I decided to open up a Yamaha service center instead, and now I have so much work I can't even see straight!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Jordan Szoke and Clint McBain are Canadians that were racing down in Fontana. Clint is a REgular Canadian National Series rider, but Jordan Szoke has been in the AMA for a few years now.. was riding with H-D team with Pascal Picotte, and is now on EBSCO? Corona Suzuki team..

<font color=green>W</font color=green><font color=orange>L</font color=orange><font color=red>F</font color=red>

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Szoke is a former Canadian Superbike Champion./images/icons/wink.gif He raced for Kawasaki and Honda in Canada then raced for Austin Bayou HD last year on a VR1000.

kman

<font color=red>Live it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Ride it</font color=red> <font color=blue>></font color=blue> <font color=red>Race it</font color=red>

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Hey Squid666.... Bahahahahaha /images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts