That Day Before New Year\'s Eve Chat

Up and at 'em, everyone! :smile:

<font color="white">boobies</font> :grin:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Re: That Day Before New Year\'s Eve Chat

Boobies...

Sup guys. Anyone have tomorrow off? I'm getting lucky, bossman says we can leave @ noon today.

Rode in this morning. High is 77 and this morning was somewhere in the 60's I would guess. Good day to double the speed limit :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,992 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
I've been getting off at noon every day this week. Gotta love the government... half day with full pay :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I should have stayed in DoD contracting! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Morning, gang! :waytogo:

Is it just me or has anyone else been surprised by the amount of ignorance and hatred displayed in DR2 lately? Of all the reactions to the worst natural disaster in modern history, that was one I would not have expected... :808908-wtf: :help:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

Well i just ended my year kinda crummy , NSR motor is blown , dont know what happend yet thats the project fo the morning . Kinda wierd i used the biggest recomended jets from the shop that sold me the pipes and it felt like it went lean and fried a piston . I should have been overjetted , not underjetted .

·
Registered
5,621 Posts

Man, that sucks. I saw your post about the new goodies in the Honda forum. Well, you know what they say, "the thing always runs best right before they blow up :frown:.

If it did run lean, any chance it was sucking (extra) air from around the base of the carbs/intakes?

Ah well, hopefully your birthday is coming up and now you'll get a performance piston kit for it. :waytogo:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
I've been getting off at noon every day this week. Gotta love the government... half day with full pay :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

:frown: Hmmn, Uncle Sam hasn't been that nice to me ~ but I guess someone needs to be working in a hospital :tongue: I can't really complain, I have tomorrow off and don't have to work until noon on Saturday :808908-wtf:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

Wow this place is really dead.

Hold on I know how to make it alive

BOOBIES

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

sorry, i was practicing for tomorrow night

ive been talked into being a stripper for a friends friends, its bound to be ridiculous :lol: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

i figure at the very least its something to do, why anyone thinks ill make a good stipper I don't know

:808993-banghead:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

Not sure either, I think you would look quite funny in a d cup :lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

Well i got the bike home , actually got it started , no rod knocks very good thing . I pulled the #2 plug the easy one to get to , it looks good , #1 well i have to pull the tank its raining and windy ill do that later .

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

im definitly not wearing a bra. She told me she has a cowboy hat, and that thats goign to end up the only thing im wearing

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.