Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post a THANKS! to all the user here that make this site great and the Mods... who never get enough credit.

While I foot the bills around her, it is the mods who run this place. They keep it tight, making SportbikeS.com the sportbike place to hang out :waytogo:.

Over the next week we'll be getting a little face lift and hopefully a better navigation system so you can check out the whole site.

THANKS EVERYONE! :applause:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
As I look outside on this snowy PA afternoon, with 9 more inches of the stuff predicted for Saturday :808993-banghead:, I too would like to offer thanks. Thanks for keeping me at least semi-sane over the winter. :waytogo:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
Mike, you're getting a little sentimental there. Been drinking again? :smirk:

Just kidding. It's a good site, with great people and an excellent layout, the best I've seen. It just wouldn't be the same without the mods though. :wink:

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
KAWBOI913 said:
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :applause: :applause: :applause:

[/ QUOTE ] :applause: :applause: :applause: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Administrator said:

While I foot the bills around her, it is the mods who run this place. They keep it tight, making SportbikeS.com the sportbike place to hang out :waytogo:.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...except for Zoey...still not quite sure about that odd duck :wink:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hey Mike, this is the BEST sportbike forum :bow: I have met some folks here that I am sure I will stay in touch with for the duration :waytogo: As well, if it wasn't for your site I may have never made it to the track. Some of the members (FRH) pushed me in the right direction :waytogo:

So, THANK YOU!! your site ROCKS!!!

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Well...except for Zoey...still not quite sure about that odd duck

[/ QUOTE ] Where did that come from? :frown:

Thanks for the site Mike! We all really appreciate it very much. :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Zoey, he was saying how we keep this place tight...

:lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww shucks Mike......

Zoey...I dont get it either..must be a canadian thing! :lol2:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Thanks right back atcha, Mike.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.