Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
th\' serpent

check this out ... serpent available efor the zx-12 .... man, i would like to ride this bike ... 180HP! look closely and you will see a 35hp increase @11,500 rpm's ... i can attest to how the serpent pulls like a raped ape on top ... it never quits pulling on my bike, i will hit the rev limiter but the bike is still pulling like a sumbich!

http://webpages.charter.net/fullforce

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: th\' serpent

Pulls like a raped ape. Now thats a funny /images/icons/laugh.gif

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

Oh and always have to get the plug in for the serpents /images/icons/smile.gif

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

My friend is awaiting delivery of his '02 ZX-12 but he's crying that he's broke so I doubt he's going to drop a grand on an exhaust.

Ian

·
Registered
900 Posts

Micron is the bomb. I've been saying that for a long time now and no one would believe me lol. I guess now that's proof I was talking out my arse huh! As I had said before Akra and Erion are my two other fav's I'd go with. My bud has a 12R with a Full Akra on it and with some fine tuning it ran 180hp too. So just goes to show if you spend the dough, you'll get what you pay for. PURE performance, and craftsmanship, unbeatable sound in my opinion, and lastly great looks.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

There's no proof until a 12R gets dynoed by a paying customer before and after the exhaust install. I have a problem ever believing any manufacturer's claims.

Ian

·
Registered
900 Posts

Well I can tell you Ian on average what our other friends 12R's were dynoing on the same dyno compared to the one with the akra mounted bike. They were in the range of 168 to 172hp. The others all had Muzzy exhausts. Now on my F4i which on average on stock F4i's I've seen dynoed were all around 93.5 to 95hp. Mine with a full Micron non serpant ran 103.4hp with a non Micron map in my PCIIIr (I was waiting for Micron to send me a map specifically for my application). So I'm figuring it maybe a tad more since i installed the new map. Once I get her dyno tuned I should be bumpin up 3 more hp minimum, and with it tuned to Nutec race gas for which I will be running should bump me up over the 110hp mark. I'll be doing this here as soon as the weather calms down a bit around here so I can get readings more around the temp I'll be running in during the season. I'll post a copy of my past dyno run vs the fine tuned run once I get it done for comparisons. Now Full Force put his dyno sheet from his header when he installed it and got awesome gains. Now I am with you on not believeing what manufacturers claim...as the bike manufacturers like say the Suzuki 01 600 claimed to have over 100hp and to be the first bike to break the 100hp mark stock...well let me tell ya it was far from it. Try 95.5hp was the best numbers I seen in person from stock GSXR 600's 01 models. So it's all about experience in what you use and experience of what others have used that now what's goin on.

·
Registered
81 Posts

F4iRacer,
Please a post of your dyno run when you do it. I have an F4i also but it is pure stock. I want to get an exhaust but I am concerned of getting a full system installed and losing alot of low-mid range nut-sack. I prodominantly ride on street and my low-mid range power is important from red light to red light. I intrested to see what your dyno run looks like. It will help me in my descision on getting a Micron slip-on or full system w/ serpent headers. I also am looking a Erion full exhaust and/or slip-on so if anyone knows about them please pass the info.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

I'd be real suprised to hear a 600 at 110rwhp, with only a full exhaust and PCIII... Post the dyno chart when you do it.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

As the premier member of esportbike to be the first to, install micron serpent! I have this to say, It kicks ASS!!!

<font color=red>RAMAIR & SERPENT EQUIP!!!</font color=red>/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
7,824 Posts

a squid at my school who got a gixxer 600 about 3 months before mine and promptly crashed it twice hardcore just as i was getting my feet under me, claimed that his 99 gixxer 600 with fully exhaust was dynoing at 113 hp, i was like, umm...sure, I would be suprised if my 96 f3 was even at 90 right now, next time my dealer is runnin a dyno outside i'll throw it on there. Screw that jackass anyway, he was ditchin on my bike, but any girl who got a ride with me said i felt safer and more in control....prolly why i haven't completely wadded it yet. his 2 accidents? trying to wheelie from about a 10mph roll with the clutch in at 10k....yeah good idea, and a highside at about 7am doin 30 in a housing development on a wet morning- again...good idea. gotta keep your head about you, or you'll be dead real fast.

you seek up an emotion sometimes your world is dry.
willie

·
Registered
99 Posts

at the suzuki dealership here, they said they dynoed a 01' or 02' gixxer 600 at 102.4 rwhp, it had 20 miles on it. i've heard a lot of different numbers for different bikes

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

I'd still like to see 1 bike on the same day get the Akra and the Micron and compare the two. Until then neither is the best.

·
Registered
900 Posts

Well we all know that different dyno's get different numbers! So with that said I usually take hp numbers with a grain of salt anyway. It all boils down to this. Does the rider have the skill to ride the bike well enough to use all that hp. This is simply shown in the formula extreme and 750SS races. 600's lap times depending on the rider are faster then these other bikes or very close to knockin on the door for other riders. Look at say Josh Hayes last year on his F4i was running in the top 5 of the 750 SS races...go figure the 600 even his is down in hp to compared to factory 750's. Now to make a point on 600's hp. 110 is actually is very easily obtainable. The factory race 600's are pushing the 120hp and FIM SS 600's some of them are pushin the 125hp mark. So it boils down to what all legally is done to the engine for the class it's in. Now I could run JUST C superbike and throw in Erion cams and be up around the 115hp mark. NOW keep in mind this ins't your 92-94 octance pump gases either. This is Nutec, VP, ELF race gase that is designed for that extra bit of hp. I have no dought though that my F4i with the full race Micron, K&N filter, and the PCIIIr dyno tuned WITH Nutec as I said in my last reply will be at the 110hp mark. I've been told that NUTEC has been producing 4-6hp increase on 600's and 6-8hp increase on liter bikes. This test I seen was on a new 750 in which they tested all the major brands of race fuel. They drained the tank, fuel rail and all each test they did on the dyno. NUTEC out hp'd the others. On regular pump gas I'm sure I'd be in the 105hp area. Which is only 2.5hp from where I was at last time I dynoed the bike at 2500 miles on the bike. I will post my dyno run tonight if I think about it, from back when I dynoed it the first time. Then once I get her fine tuned at that shop we'll see what they have done.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

In most cases though, if you put a top rider on a 600 and have him go around the track a few times, and then put him(the same rider) on a 750 or a liter bike and have him go around the same track again right after, he's more then likely going to put up faster times. And why does everyone have to pull out the ol' "it doesn't matter how much hp your bike has if you don't have the skill to use it" card? Who cares I say, that's not what the topic is about. It's about how much hp a givin' bike is putting out. Just because someone might not have the skill to use that full 180hp doesn't mean that it wouldn't be fun to have and to feel when you hit the throttle. If we used that logic then nobody should even be riding a 600 because 99.999999% of us don't have the skill to use even those to there fullist. And if someone could...well then that person should be racing with Golbert, Mladin, Hayden...etc.
I hope I didn't come across as a ----head, i'm just making a point that's all.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts