Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will amaze you, astonish you, mildly startle you, leave you wondering HDF, leave you ROFWLYAO, and make you go L O L!!

TEST,Now Dont Cheat
YOUR AGE BY SEX!!!!
>
>
> This is pretty neat.
> DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!!!
> It takes less than a minute......
> Work this out as you read.
> Be sure you don't read the bottom
> until you've worked it out! Go ahead.
>
>
> 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week
> that you would like to have sex.
> (more than once but less than 10)
>
>
> 2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
>
>
>
> 3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
>
>
> 4. Multiply it by 50.
>
>
> I'll wait while you get the calculator................
>
>
>
>
> 5. If you have already had your birthday this year
> add 1754....If you haven't, add 1753 ........
>
>
>
> 6. Now subtract the four digit year
> that you were born.
>
>
>
>
> You should have a three digit number ....
>
>
>
> The first digit of this was your original number
> (i.e., how many times
> you want to have sex each week).
>
>
>
>
> The next two numbers are .
>
>
> YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
>
>
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2004) IT WILL EVER WORK,
SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
I ended up with a four digit number did I pick to many times for sex or something? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifand how can you have a three digit number when you add 1753 for your birthday?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,352 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
indianaroadracer said:
Worked for me.. 333.

I only choose 3 times, quality over quantity :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Married, eh? :laugh:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
KRG_Designs said:
I ended up with a four digit number did I pick to many times for sex or something? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifand how can you have a three digit number when you add 1753 for your birthday?

[/ QUOTE ]"5. If you have already had your birthday this year
> add 1754....If you haven't, add 1753 ........"
My guess is you didn't add the numbers, but rather added the 1753(4) to the previous number. You add them by doing an addition equation.
 

·
eStarbucks
Joined
·
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
If you're a loser shut-in, with no friends and only a dirty sock with lipstick as your lover, and you blindly believe in every stupidass conspiracy theory you read, add 11.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex is a conspiracy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,714 Posts
I got 922, when I put 10 I ended up with a 4 digit number. What if you want/get it more than 10 times a week? :Wow1:
 

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
Joined
·
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Cal7 said:
I got 922, when I put 10 I ended up with a 4 digit number. What if you want/get it more than 10 times a week? :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it's supposed to be a number less than ten. What are you, some kind of sex fiend? :808876-nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,188 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
5. If you have already had your birthday this year
> add 1754....If you haven't, add 1753 ........

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that 1755 and 1754 and it'll work in 2005 as well :smirk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:
[ QUOTE ]
5. If you have already had your birthday this year
> add 1754....If you haven't, add 1753 ........

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that 1755 and 1754 and it'll work in 2005 as well :smirk:

[/ QUOTE ]





:grin: :lol2: :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,714 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cal7 said:
I got 922, when I put 10 I ended up with a 4 digit number. What if you want/get it more than 10 times a week? :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it's supposed to be a number less than ten. What are you, some kind of sex fiend? :808876-nono:

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think there is anything wrong with that. :coolgleamA:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Cal7 said:
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cal7 said:
I got 922, when I put 10 I ended up with a 4 digit number. What if you want/get it more than 10 times a week? :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it's supposed to be a number less than ten. What are you, some kind of sex fiend? :808876-nono:

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think there is anything wrong with that. :coolgleamA:

[/ QUOTE ]Me either baby!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top