Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as you guys know from my earlier post, there is a very good chance that I will be owning a Kawasaki in the next few days. I found a 95 6R (I think anyway - going to confirm tomorrow) fully prepped with damper, lindleman shock and forks, race bodywork, safety wired, hindle pipe, modified swingarm to fit a 180, and steel lines for only 1000 dollars.

I don't know a damn thing about Kawasakis because before this I never thought I'd own one.

So tell me everything you guys know about 95 6Rs......because I'll probably own one soon. What tires should I get? What's up with the swingarm mod? What mods will I want? Share the knowledge.........

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a 95 6R and love it. I have trouble keeping up with the newer bikes on straight aways but I will pass them on curves. personally, i love how it handles. And for that price with all those acessories, that is a hell of a deal. Good luck on your new purchase. I have D207 on mine and they work fine for street riding

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hmmm, Everythings safety wired? Does it run? Is it STOLEN??!! Sounds like a REALLY good deal! Good luck!

<font color=purple> This bike capable of evading high speed pursuit!</font color=purple>

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Could you post the phone # of the guy that is selling it?
(I'd like to call him and pick it up before you do /images/icons/smile.gif)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Sounds a little cheap!! what's that they say about a deal being to good to be true??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts