Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all :smile:

Time to get rolling :laugh:
Spiked, I won't be making it out today, (As much as I do want to) because Leanne and I have a Christmas get together to attend. BTW, I also found some good T-32 penetrating oil for the header bolts on the GS. Hopefully it will work. Are you going to the New Year's bash at Jen's??

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning John.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Take it slow, take it easy. It's better to be late than not arrive at all.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haru - Have a safe a trip :waytogo: Take pics :laugh:

Mike ~ How are things in T.O? Happy Hanukkah! :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
We're doing pretty good. Partying up a storm!!

Friday was Cyndi's birthday, so we stopped by her favourite jewelery store to pick up something special. :smile: Because we had to get to the shop before 5, we were very early for our dinner reservation which was nearby (like 3 HOURS early), so we headed to the Four Seasons for a cocktail. :smile:

We looked so good, me in a tux :shocked:, Cyndi looking as hot as usual :wink:, that the guy at the door brought us in past the line to a table!!! :shocked: :waytogo:

A couple of hours later, it was a short stumble over to the restaurant, (where we know the owner), who promptly brought out a complimentary bottle of champagne!! :waytogo:

We had invited friends to drop by after dinner for drinks, so we didn't leave the place until after 1 a.m. :tongue:

Yesterday it was tag team partying. 1st a dinner party where the food spread is a wonder to behold. It stirs you to your very soul. Then it was on to a house party that tooks us to 1 a.m. again before we had to finally give in & call it quits.

We get to rest up for a few days before the Christmas partying begins Friday.

I'm getting too old for this. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! :Wow1:

Getting too old for that?? I should think not! I wish my life was as fun as that. Life here sure is boring by comparison :crazy:

I think aside from the staff party that we went to for Leanne's work, the highlight of the week has been putting snow tires on the wagon/getting ready to fire (Yet another) employee at work.

I was telling the guys at work about Leanne coming home from work earlier this week and seeing me all dressed up in my gear playing Moto GP on the PC (Which is not easy when the gloves aren't broken in yet). They were laughing hysterically at the idea that I would be all dressed up in the middle of what looks to be winter :808908-wtf:

They didn't get it, I suppose :smirk:

BTW, how long did it take to break in the boots you have? Maybe part of it has to do with the fact I hate wearing boots, but it seems to be taking forever to break in my Sidi's :crazy: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Because mine are considered a touring boot, they felt fairly comfortable from the outset. At least for me. Yours are a racing boot, so I imagine the break-in period will be longer. Is there any way you can lube the hinges? :lol:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
How about loosening them in some way?

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I don't think that is completely possible. But they are starting to get easier to walk in, and I'm trying to keep the sportbike stance (Bent knees, ankles, etc) so the leather can break in in the proper spots...

But I still hate boots :frown:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
You'll get used to them. Maybe. :lol: Plus, you'll look cool. :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Actually, I don't think so. We've just met for breakfast & gone our separate ways.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah...you're right. If I recall, you and Cyndi were eyeing some B&B's in NOTL.

We'll have to change that next season. Maybe get Dunno, Spiked, ShyRyder, (What happened to Andrea? Hope she's doing well) yourself and I for a ride :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
We're definitely up for that!! :waytogo:

I don't think Andrea has posted in quite a while.

I just sent off an email to her. Hope she's OK.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Cyndi Lou finally rolled out of bed. :waytogo: No hangover. :waytogo: :waytogo:

Let's eat!!! See ya later.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Could you forward her email to me. I seemed to have lost it. :crazy:

Have a great day, Michael :smile:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts