Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:lol: Power Shopping huh?

Do any of you guys actually enjoy Xmas shopping or is it just a girl thing?

I'm so excited about the holiday now that I can barely speak! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Oh wow! very cool!...and no...we don't want any of that fally-down nonsense this year, Young Lady!!! :cwm27:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning folks. Chilly, chilly, chilly!!!! Wind chill is -37 this morning!!!

Shopping isn't bad. I kind of like it. The big issue is trying to figure out what the wifey wants. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif :bawling:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Morning John.

If it's cold in TO, it must be Arctic conditions in K-W.

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Morning Micheal.

Oh, it's not so bad...just -27C right now :crazy:
We don't have the windchill like you guys do right now. According to the Weather Network, it's -23C with a windchill of -33 in T.O right now.

Now that's cold :crazy:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Nah...gather up some snow...form it into Volley ball sized ..err..balls...put them in your freezer and then when I get there we can play Volley snowball!! :laugh:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Is it ever!!! I hate that frozen nostril hair feeling.

Del, I don't think snowballs bounce too well, especially when they've been in the freezer.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Damn it Michael...you HAD to be all "practical" about it, didn't you!!! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

:wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Looks like an idiot convention in here today!! :bird: :lol:
Where's Minky?? :bawling: :bawling:

Well I took my bike out on Saturday night
BURR!!!!
And it was colder on Saturday. Its been way too long since I took a good corner :bawling:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like an idiot convention in here today!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Prodigal Son returns :bird: :smirk:

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, it looks like one whereever I go. Does that mean something??? :help:

So who else is counting the days until the next Moto GP and F1 season?

Robble robble robble......

I saw Man on Fire last night. It was pretty good. I'll never look at a pocket knife and a cigarette lighter in the same way again :blush:

I really can't wait to see the Life Aquatic with Steve Zizzou(sp). Bill Murray is hilarious. I loved Royal Tenenbaums, so this movie should be just as good. :waytogo:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Everyone! School for kids is out today due to all of two inches. If was 0 degrees F here this morning. The snow stuck very well to the roads because of the temperatures. Even now, with the sun being up for a couple or three hours, even main roads are still covered in packed snow ~

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:
Damn it Michael...you HAD to be all "practical" about it, didn't you!!! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif :wink: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I just wanted to save you the pain of trying to return a spiked, frozen snowball. Not a good plan. It woould hurt so bad, you have no idea.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hmmm! I can't really argue with you given that you're probably an expert on hardcore snowball fights living where you do. :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.