Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here going to Marcus tommorow ? I'm pretty sure it is the first Super Sunday of the season.

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
729 Posts
I would go, Im in the New Haven area... Whats the weather supposed to be like? It usally always seems to rain on the first Super Sunday....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Well, SuperSunday was HUGE! I have never seen it so packed...It took me at least 30 min to find a spot to park my bike in a decent spot.... Squids were out in force as expected seen a couple of crashes on the ride up... Hope all on here that went had a good time...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Syank. I got there at 12 noon .it was packed! I always park at the dyno. The cops told me not to park in there but i said i was going on the dyno and they just waved me in. I did not run it on the dyno but I never told that to the cop. I mostly enjoyed the ride there and back. I live up near Litchfield and it"s all backroads there and back

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
729 Posts
I too got there at around 12...I parked directly across from the dyno's... Well the ride was nice except a guy on a CBR wrecked just ahead of me near the Stevenson damn on 34...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yeah, it was'nt a bad turnout at all. But if you think it was packed, wait 'till July! Then it'll be mobbed! You guy must like sleepin late, I was there at 8:30!

<font color=blue>That's not a <font color=red> THREAT, <font color=blue>it's a <font color=red>PROMISE!!/images/icons/mad.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts