Awww Man not Now

Ready to Go?

They're Off!

Bubba Wins First Round Heat

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Re: Super *mud* Cross Photos.......Courtesy of Min

i believe my coach was there(her boyfriend is a medic)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Looks cold as hell there , i have to think they were crashing all night , must have been slick as hell there

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'll bet the sponsors love it when their guy is totally covered in a thick coat of mud and none of their expensive logos are showing. One more reason not to ride behind everyone else.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
The mud was so deep in one corner that during the 125 race, a guy buried his bike so deep that it was just stuck there upright and they had to leave it until after the race, so they could use heavy equipment to pull it out. :lol:

Next week I guess will be the first time we get to see the top guys actually battle it out. It was kinda fun watching the best dirt riders in the world riding around white nuckled like us common folk. :smirk:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Mink...looks like you were right near me! I was in Section 246, in line with the finish line, the angle looks about the same.

Yeah, what a mudfest :lol: I like to see some crashes, but that was too many...plus the speeds were way down and only Carmichael could triple that one set on the 1st base side of the field. Thick, sludgy mud :crazy: Bubba ate it hard several times, as did most. Carmichael fell 3 times and still got up for 3rd. Should be quite a shootout between Ricky and Bubba on the dry...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.