Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Suomy replica Gunwinds on sale for only $319, hurry while supplies last. Call me at 570-760-2766

Chris Harding

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
You have any BBoz LEGUNA SECA reps in XXL?

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
XXL, Damn I bet your mother was p*ssed at you for 15 years after the pain you put her through during childbirth/images/icons/wink.gif.

If I'm shootin at ya and ya stay still, your probably safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have all Gunwind models in all sizes. The Spec 1R's will be available in June.

Chris Harding

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hey chris, you still have those
helmets for that price??

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
more importantly - will you ship overseas???? UK ????

Things To See, People To DO....

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey guys! Chris is a good guy to deal with. Hey Chris I love my new lid man. Super quiet, even better then my Arai's I have. Vents were awesome, I felt fresh air all the time unlike my other helmets. Chris, the only thing I didn't get bro were my stickers and patch for my leathers hehehe. I did put the Fly'n stickers on the bike though. BTW this is Mike Christensen, I picked up the Pere Riba lid.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
hey I know Chris! /images/icons/smile.gif

I was in the middle of buying a fender illiminator kit from him, when it all went down on 9/11. Chris is a great guy to work with. And I know he has lots of other great deals. I still plan to hit him up for a PCIII here soon. /images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, I don't need a new lid, but just passing along my praise.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Luguna Seca helmets are the same price $319. The sale will the end of May, so hurry. I do do accept trades, sorry.

Chris Harding

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
For a good price i dont mind getting a second helmet/passenger helmet. Besides that i like the laguna seca. As for my OGK ordeal... i gave up on the dealer i was purchasing from. Im going to see if the US dealer, who i originally planned on purchasing from that didnt have my size available, can get my helmet soon. Then i have to decide on either waiting or buying another helmet as im still on a borrowed helmet. I vented the details of my situation in the apparel forum. Total waste of my patience.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts