Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in to meet for an EARLY dinner somewhere in the OC/LA area. My wife and I will be running around the area all weekend and thought of maybe hanging with a few of the FRH for dinner and a cpl beers. Jason,QMann,KRG,Frank,James,Noud,Hype,929James,Jay64,BRB, and anyone else that wants to join us. I will be on the road in the AM ,Jason has my # and can negotiate a location for all of us to meet.. Sometime around 4PM or 1600 HRS for any military peps.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Kenny/Jason - Since I'm somewhat centered between LA and OC, I'd be happy to host the FRH-ites at our casa. Lots of good restaurants in the area. Let me know if that works, otherwise I'll try to hook up with the gang wherever y'all end up.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
BRBJackson said:
Kenny/Jason - Since I'm somewhat centered between LA and OC, I'd be happy to host the FRH-ites at our casa. Lots of good restaurants in the area. Let me know if that works, otherwise I'll try to hook up with the gang wherever y'all end up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like an idea bill. We could all meet at your place around 3pm or sso and then go to a place to eat or we could maybe all just pitch in and have a BBQ at your place and smoke all your cigars :waytogo: :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Yay, Mat and Kenny LOVE sushi, no? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

LOL...I'd still be up for going there though...they did have some great Teriakyi chicken when I was there before. :waytogo:

I also second (or third or forth) the idea of Bill's casa...it's very nice, I must say (plus I know where the heck it is! LOL) /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :grin:

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
BRBJackson said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds great Bill. :bow: My wife thinks that it would be better to set the meeting time for about 5:30 if that works for y'all.. Im on my way out to Cali now so call Jason or myself to fine tune any other issues.

Thanks Again to the Host Bill! :lol2:

My Cell.
928-208-8170

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
Yay, Mat and Kenny LOVE sushi, no? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Can do Sushi, My 11 yr old daughter will be by our side. :bird: :wink:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
OK, so as of now, it's my house at 5:30PM tomorrow :waytogo: Please post up here and let me know if you're in so I can alert law enforceme... I mean, get beer and stuff :laugh:

And no we don't have to do sushi. The are plenty of other choices, whatever the majority wants is cool.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
So this is going on Sunday then? If it is Sunday, then I'm pretty sure I can make it. I was a little worried about that original 3:30 meet time though, that is Lunch time for me! :lol:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
BRBJackson said:
OK, so as of now, it's my house at 5:30PM tomorrow :waytogo: Please post up here and let me know if you're in so I can alert law enforceme... I mean, get beer and stuff :laugh:

And no we don't have to do sushi. The are plenty of other choices, whatever the majority wants is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah bill thanks for voluntering the destruction of your home for the night... :lol: :lol: :waytogo:
I called James and told him about the get together and he will call his boyfriends Bryant and Putter :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

CrazycuRRie954 wrote:

Yeah bill thanks for voluntering the destruction of your home for the night...
I called James and told him about the get together and he will call his boyfriends Bryant and Putter

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill...somehow I think you're going to be sorry you ever said something. LOL :shocked: :lol: :crazy: :tongue: :wink:

Just kiddin' with ya bro! :waytogo:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Nah, it'll just be the usual hooligans, especially if James, Putt and B show up... my neighbors may not like me, but hey, I'm not real fond of them either :Wow1: :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.