Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning folks, looking to sit on my arse and watch more football today.
<font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font><font color="blue">Go Colts</font>

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Well, I just have to reply to this one :tongue: Unfortunately I had to give up my tickets to the game because no one would work for me :bawling:, but I can't complain too much I've been to 10 games this season. I hope everyone has a great day and <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font> <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font> <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font> <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font> <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font> <font color="red">Go </font> <font color="blue"> Pats! </font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Is it actually snowing there, TJ?

The one thing I found fascinating during my visit was all the pickups with their snow plough attachments like a swarm of ants busily buzzing around and clearing the snow. It was great to see. We don't have that here. We get an inch of snow and everything grinds to a hault. :808993-banghead: We only see snow ploughs on the rare occason that we get severe snow and even then they only clear the main roads.

I'm easily amused though. On my first trip I was fascinated by the fleets of school buses :rolling: :crazy:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
Snowing and 20 degrees. :crazy:

[ QUOTE ]
I'm easily amused though. On my first trip I was fascinated by the fleets of school buses

[/ QUOTE ]

How do the Welsh kiddies get to school?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Small kids (Primary School) generally are taken by their parents which causes a lot of unecessary traffic congestion...but secondary school children (11 - 16 y.o) are taken by coach.

Local coach companies have to tender for the school contract each year. As I was explaining to Fuzz when I was there, I remember always getting quite excited when we had a new coach with a toilet onboard since it used to make us all feel very posh (Generally the coach companies would save their rundown older coaches for use on the school contracts, understandably)

There was talk on the news last year that they were going to try a pilot school bus scheme in a county in England somewhere using the yellow buses similar to those you have over there. Whether it'll happen or not I don't know, but I think your school bus scheme is great and it certainly can't do any harm.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:lol: they always used to keep them locked for that and other reasons!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
Toilets. My, my. In my day, that would have been used as the smoking lounge.

[/ QUOTE ] and i doubt anyone would have been smoking tobacco

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
So much for the Colts... I really dont have strong feelings either way regarding the Colts, BUT as the team that knocked the Broncos out of the playoffs they deserved what they got :smile: :wink:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
Toilets. My, my. In my day, that would have been used as the smoking lounge.

[/ QUOTE ] and i doubt anyone would have been smoking tobacco

[/ QUOTE ]

:grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.