Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Packers vs. the Chicago Bears at noon.

Arild and I are going to the Chi Mill (the Chicago Bears DEN) to
watch the game & eat lunch. Any of you wanna join us?

Should be great atmosphere considering the Chi Mill is a Chicago bar
& restaurant... and all the Chicago Bears fans "hang out" there. :wink:

GO PACK GO..... entering enemy territory to have an afternoon of
fun. I will be wearing my "cheese" hat.... a true cheese head!!! :lol:

Kathy

Well... if any of you wanna join us... great. Or if you're riding by... stop by & say "hi".

Louis...... you gonna stop by??

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Report...

We had 4 "cheese" supporter AR Gap riders show up... along with about 10 other Packer fans. Considering we entered the Chicago Bears Den (which is the Chi Mill in Mt. Home), we had a BLAST! And WON!

The atmosphere at the Chi Mill of Chicago Bear fans and Cheese Head Packer fans that have moved and live in northern AR.... is unbelievable! It is better than any bar during a Packer game in WI. The rivalry and special T-shirts these "conformed hillbillies" wear... their hoot'n & hollor'n... is simply fantastic! With blown up Packer line men baloons, dolls, whatever they are called that are like 10' tall & 8' long... the Jan. 2nd Packer vs. Chicago Bears game was a whole lot of fun.

It was definately a whole lot better than the one yr. I was the ONLY Packer fan in the Bears den at the Chi Mill in Mt. Home... & the Packers lost... so I had to crawl out with my tail between my legs as they hooted and hollored some things I can't repeat on the net.

I simply love a good rival game! Packers vs. Vikings should be a good one next weekend.
Kathy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts