Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...anybody else eat summer sausage and peanut butter sandwiches???

i love 'em!!

my mom made them for me all growing up so i don't think anything of it, but my wife hates the thought of them edible together?

just thought i'd see if there were other peeps out there that liked it? tried it?

i got her to try it and she thought nothing positive about it.

<ul type="square"> Summer Sausage and Peanut Butter Sandwich [*]Yep! I like 'em too! [*]Ya, i tried it, but wasn't a fan [*]nope, can't say as i've tried it [*]never heard of such a concoction [*]h*ll NO!!! not ever, you quake minded freak! [/list]

*EDIT* hey, where'd the poll feature go? :808993-banghead:

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
You create a poll by checking the first box underneath the emoticons on the post/reply screen.

Sausage and peanut butter...sounds like something thought up during a midnight tryst with the family pet when you're feeling lonely. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh ya... cheetos and p.b & j?

i didn't realise it was legal to infiltrate the sacred realm of p.b. & j with such objects? :smirk:

another to try while my wife just sits and shakes her head at yet another weird creation :grin: :help:

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
You got the option right there in your screengrab...you just have to place a check in the "Add a poll to this post" box. Do that and choose the number of questions (not poll options) then click Continue and on the next screen you will be able to begin the creation of your poll. It's alot different than the previous poll but comes together nicely.

Cheetos are the exception with PBJ. :grin:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you know... i swear that wasn't there before? :bawling:

guess the eye sight is already going?!

i'm going back into my hole where i don't make a fool of myself... good thing slorch wasn't here! that clown would never let me live it down :bird: :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
another favorite is to make the following

one peice of wheat bread, spread peanut butter on it... then i cut up a banana into slices (not too thin, not too thick. go according to your desire of banana) <--- that last part didn't come out sounding so good :blush:

put the slices of banana on the p.b. smattered piece until you have covered most of it.

second piece of wheat bread smear with honey... not a lot, just enough to create a "layer" then sprinkle cheerios over the honey. what ever cheerios fall off as you put the two pieces together were just not necessary to the delectably taste bud tantalizing yum-scrum-dilly-icious-ness of this treat!

enjoy :waytogo:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
Those are both good ones that I used to do. I wish I could think of some more odd ones right now; but I'm drawing a blank.
The only one I can think of is Ketchup+scrambled eggs - but that's not too "odd". Tho; Salsa works really well in its place.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Qball...when you made the sandwich for the wife were you using Johnsonville brand sausage or a local generic (Woodmans or Copps IGA..etc.)? And do you prefer the chunky peanut butter or the smooth?

I'll bet your had some second rate sausage and not the top shelf stuff on hand and thats why she didn't have anything positive to say about it.

I actually prefer venison sausage and pb *smooth* over beef sausage and pb *smooth*. Maybe a Wis thing? :2cents:

Ick...chunkcy peanut butter, if I wanted a peanut I'd of bought a peanut. :808993-banghead:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My wife puts peanut butter in her chili /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The oddest thing I do is spaghetti sandwiches (slice of bread, a little butter, spaghetti + some sauce on top, fold in half (like its a hotdog)).

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TheDude27 said:

The oddest thing I do is spaghetti sandwiches (slice of bread, a little butter, spaghetti + some sauce on top, fold in half (like its a hotdog)).

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Carbo-Loading, Batman!!!! :Wow1: :Wow1:

Scott :kaboom:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Don't worry, I balance it out occasionally with a well placed meatball :lol: :lol: My dad showed me the trick when I was younger after prefacing it with "Never do this at a resturaunt or in public" :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TheDude27 said:
"Never do this at a resturaunt or in public" :grin: :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Aahh... You *know* it's a good thing, then! :grin:

Scott :wink:

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
there is nothing like good ol american cheese on warm apple pie.. Man that sounds good about now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts