Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!!!

Scott :smile:

·
Registered
945 Posts
YES...I get to be the first response. :waytogo:, although its pretty easy as it is at least 13 hours ahead of everybody in the US.
Good morning everybody.

Hey Scott, how you doing?
Haven't talk to you in a long time.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slmcknight said:
YES...I get to be the first response. :waytogo:, although its pretty easy as it is at least 13 hours ahead of everybody in the US.
Good morning everybody.

Hey Scott, how you doing?
Haven't talk to you in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]Maes it a lot easier , im in the same boat, but in Japan .
Well ive pulled the heads off my bike and im stumped , nothing wrong so far . No scored cylinders , no burnt pistons this thing is driving me nuts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
So how many people think the person who posted everywhere looking for 2 bikes to get shipped to the Caymon Islands is a scammer

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' No hangover this morning :waytogo:

Went to see the movie Phantom of the Opera last night. Having seen the musical many times, I was very impressed with the screening of it. Fabulous vocals, wonderful photography, beautiful costumes etc. Worth checking out, but it is still a musical, just so you know ~

JM

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
This is sweet , Who's the man s on TV right now , just got to see one of the best parts when Dennis Leary goes the ..... off after Dr dre touches his badge , other one is when he's screaming " you midas well kiss me , cause your F....ing me " but its edited for TV

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
This is sweet , Who's the man s on TV right now , just got to see one of the best parts when Dennis Leary goes the ..... off after Dr dre touches his badge , other one is when he's screaming " you midas well kiss me , cause your F....ing me " but its edited for TV

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I need to watch TV?

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
That it is boomboom. I'm about ready to call it a night. Finally logged in this week/year.

Happy belated New Year everyone. :smile:

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Well I'm off to bed now but yeah the holidays have everyone wrecked I spent the better part of the last week ina drunken stupor :lol: just kidding :wink: :lol: :waytogo:
'
'Hey Boomah.......... :waytogo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.