Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Re: Street Fighter Kit Exhaust ????????

I think the general opinion of the RSC's is that they're a bit too loud, and the quality is questionable. They sure look nice in the picture though! /images/icons/crazy.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
69 Posts

The Exhaust right now only comes with the streetfighter kit. We will have them seprate very soon, price is $999 and it comes with the new passenger pegs.

regards,

Jay Bernard
www.mototek.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I think you need the footpegs in order to mount the exhaust.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Kit Looks awesome ! Its not as loud as my Leos were ? Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Link : http://www.racingsc.com/

Just follow the site until you find the fighter logo. This part of the site is all Flash, thats why I can post a link to the exact page.

Good Luck !

Joe

·
Registered
4,248 Posts

Drool..... /images/icons/smile.gif

The only thing I don't like is the front brake cover(?).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

WARNING ! The rear passenger pegs that arrived with my kit are not silver as seen in the photos. My rear pegs are anodized black.

Joe

·
Registered
191 Posts

The pipes are available now and we got 3 by mistake ...I could not keep them in inventory and sent them back...each dealer should get 2 sets though...we have sold 2 pipe kits and a fighter kit ...Those 3 customers are satisfied ....Keep in mind the pipes are more of an octagon shape...But fit and finish are awesome...Oh by the way i ordered the factory eprom...sucks being the parts mgr. at an Aprilia shop....I rarely get paid...p.s. jay when can i get the line on the scooter parts....The boss is killing me ...He wants 70mph out of the sr-50 di

Later zixxer

Big Fish Eat Little Fish ---->>><<<----

·
Registered
191 Posts

By the way,By the way....You will need the turn signal kit that comes with the fighter kit when you install just the pipes in kit form...The stock signals will not work...You could also order some type of short stalks or the evoluzione integrator...The stock signals wont work...the fighter turn signals are trick and worth checking into...I will post the part number or if Jay has a kit he can get it off the box....I wil try and get it coming

Later zixxer

Big Fish Eat Little Fish ---->>><<<----

1 - 12 of 12 Posts