Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Street Extreme @ Gravity Games

291 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  exracr 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone,

Las Vegas Wheelie Road Local Kane of Kaneone.com was surpised and honored to be 1 of 8 riders invited to compete at Freestyle Street Extremes' inagural screening at the Mountain Dew Action Sports Tour (Formerly Gravity Games) at the Reliant Center Houston TX, January 22nd 2005.

Our sport is to be going up right before the headlining FMX freestylers go out and do their thing, and the final round is to be televised. more information as i recieve it. First place takes 10,000 dollars.

Being one of only two invited from the entire West Coast of amazingly talented and skillfull riders I am going to do my best to really represent the West Coast and Las Vegas in particular while going head to head with some of the most talented riders in the sport today.

Wish me luck everyone. I hope to help show them that street extreme stunt riding can be a legit sport and do what i can (as small as my portion may be) to help in aiding our sport to the next level.

-kane

#2 ·
Um... good luck?

While I understand you guys wanting to get your sport to the "next level" like what happened to freestyle MX, it seems that you're more limited to the amount of things you can do compared to the MX guys, since you're stuck on flat ground, and there's only so many times you can watch a guy do a wheelie before it starts to get mundane.

Get the gixxer on one wheel while launching it up a freestyle ramp, then do your lazy boy knack knack and a 360 rotation and i'd pay to see that :waytogo:

either way, good luck doin stunts and things :809028-ridin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.