Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured I would get the word out, as much as possible. I got back from vacation on Jan 4 2005 to find out My 2000 GSX-R was stolen the night of the third - Bike, cover and all. It was Yellow and Black with a polished from and a small indent on the left side of the main frame (where the little fastener is - from it going over to the left). The last few digits of the frame are 100396. Should anyone come across it please let me know. All I can do now is hope they catch the yahoos and get the bike back before the warmer riding season.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Where are you from? A friend of mine here in central Arkansas had his Gixxer 600 stolen twice! The second time he didn't get it back. Apartment complexes are terrible places to store your bike, at least if you live on the 2nd floor and can't wheel it inside. :flame: On a positive note, he's got a Gixxer 1K now, and loves it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Especially since the priller you know is in my possesion no more. I had to trade it in on a new 03 silver R model with all the olins goodies. By now though, the gixxer could be all the way to cali. Now just no loaner bike for the friens that visit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts