Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is putting a full system on his 01 gsxr 750. He would like to know how much the stock system is worth and would it be worth selling or should he hold on to it. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
is he turning the 750 into a track bike or for street use. if it's for street use, i say hold on to the stock system in case you get a fix it ticket. or (highly doubtful) something goes wrong with the aftermarket system.

if it's a track bike...fook it. just get rid of it. but it's always nice to have a backup plan ya nahmean?

that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Usually you don't get much for a stock exhaust. Maybe $40-$100 at the most. Even though the stock exhaust cost about $1000 from the dealer, is just that no one would want to replace an exhaust with something that won't provide any improvement in power, sound and looks.

Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

keep and make a gigantic bong out of it.

<hr></blockquote>

Classic! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
If you make it into a bong you would probably get $200 for it/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif!!

I would say keep it. The only way it's worth selling is if he knows someone that needs a system after a crash or something.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I will tell him to hold on to it just in case. Also the bong idea would work, but then I would have to arrest him for it.lol

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
steam roller, or if you use the full system it could be a 4 person hooka!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts