Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St. Patrick\'s Day Spring Opening Ride - Mar. 18-20

St. Patrick's Day Spring Opening Ride Sat. March 19th (for the day riders)

March 16th BUBBA Hut dinner in Batesville, AR

March 17th AR-ranch out of state arrivals and 8-10 Keith Codes Twist of the Wrist course

March 18th the rest of the weekend riders arrive and Kathy & Rick's birthday party

March 19th St. Patrick's Day Spring Opening Ride & the Big Flat Fire Dept. Fund Raiser & events, band, AR-ranch Cinema DVD show and closing of the weekend party

March 20th some more riding & loading up & going home.

Go to this post for the "old" information: Big Flat Fire Dept. Fund Raiser

AR-ranch house, the bunkhouse is full.... all reservations confirmed.

AR-ranch camper, sleeps 4-6 is still open.

4 condos reserved... only 1 is booked, 3 are still open. $130 pr.condo for the weekend. Each condo has 2 queen beds, seperate rooms and a private jaccuzzi in each condo. Send an email to [email protected] to book one of the condos.

Hotel rooms available upon request. Unlimited amount of rooms, it is a large facility.
Kathy

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Re: St. Patrick\'s Day Spring Opening Ride - Mar. 18-20

BUMP! Is everone still showing up ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: St. Patrick\'s Day Spring Opening Ride - Mar. 1

Hmm.. I think we have a scheduling conflict. If you remember, I quote from Tony

[ QUOTE ]
Mark your calenders, March 18, 19, and 20. LSTD trackday on the 18th followed by a CMRA race weekend on the 19th and 20th.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make the trip down to Cresson anyway, so it might be a mute point for me anyway. I'm almost sure I can at least show up Saturday the 19th for the fire dept fund raiser anyway. But, the point remains, what are we doing? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
567 Posts

yeah, i didn't think you were going to be able to go Ahbe. that's why I rescheduled which race weekend i'll miss. but if you're still wanting to go to a trackday, nick and i are going to go to TWS the following weekend on the 26th.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Hmm... nope the weekend of the 26th the Air Force is sending me to a Microsoft conference back in Washington. So, what's the next track day on the agenda? I'm free up until the last week of April. As it is, I guess I'll be riding with you guys on the 19th :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

Hell yeah dudes! We should turn this whole weekend into some hard-core party! We crash B-town or Little Rock and we tear it up after riding all day :smile: I could bring a couple or 3 chicks along :smile: all we need is some gentleman to give them rides ! :coolgleamA:

-Nick

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

:lol2: hehe. Nothing wrong with some lovin' :laugh: Besides... I've got the ugliest bike in town and I get to give chicks rides! Must be the smooth operator :bird:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Nick...

Pimp away..... I'm lov'n it!

Hey ALL OF YOU !!!

March 17th... the MO, WI, TN, OK, NE, AL, MS riders start to arrive. Friday ride route not disclosed.... or with whom.

March 17th is my 50th birthday.... it is St. Patrick's Day! An "official" party day like New Years Eve. I been partying for 49 years... I ain't about to stop now. (especially after my cancer I wasn't suppose to see 30... I am gonna raise h..... since I am gonna see 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Looks like I may even get a visit from Norway... I can't wait!!! Can you believe it, I am actually "looking forward" to my 50th birthday. I beat the dr's and odds. Let's celebrate! As I type this it is still hard to believe I am sitting here and typing and ALIVE still today. AND, better yet... I am still riding a bike.... and gonna be 50!!! OK... riding pillion... but hey, I am still on 2 wheels on the streets and an occasional track. and.... in one of the good fast lanes.

THANK YOU ARILD!!!!

24 yrs. with Arild has been a good thing. 1st he taught me HOW to ride. Then we had years of fun riding together all over Europe (the race track times we had on the GP tracks were simply FANTASTIC) and then in the USA and Canada (weeks and months long trips)... I am spoiled rotten and have loved every minute of it.

I am HAPPY!!! and... gonna be 50!!!

I know I shouldn't have said all this probably. But there are some of you who might wanna know. My birthday USED to be the reason for the weekend event. Is is no longer true. This is the last year it have any reference to my birthday. It is now just a fun date, a true Spring Opening Ride... for all motorcyclists to come out and join in a day of fun. With different events for each different types of groups... and different routes with commmon meeting locations.... it will simply be a great Spring Opening Ride.

Now... no more birthday talk... now all us riders who ride the AR Gap area should think of spending 1 day or weekend a year and spending our money to ride and eat... in the area we ride in that can use our economical support (and we benifit from that directly). Put our money where our passion and ride is.

I sincerely hope a lot of you show up for this event and ride. 35-65 riders attend this event every year for the past 3 years. I hope to see many of your at the ST. Patrick's Day event again this year. There are some surprises in store.

·
Registered
213 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
March 17th... the MO, WI, TN, OK, NE, AL, MS riders start to arrive. Friday ride route not disclosed.... or with whom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Riders are comming in all the way from Alaska? Whoohoo, that's a long ride. :lol: :grin:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

Girls matching bikes...

:rolling: hahaa! Funny :laugh: She isn't bad man, what are you talking about. I've got a couple of hotties lined up for a ride :laugh: Just wait and see!

Kathy, I'm convnced you will hit a 100 (years, not MPH, uh... cause we know old farts don't ride fast!). Heheh. JK, looking forward to attending and helping out with the cool events you've setup for us.

-Nick

·
Registered
548 Posts

Daria and Ceca definitely match your bike:)
What up fool? I'll have to miss your fundraiser thingie but when you come next weekend remind me to give you money(that is if you come).

·
Registered
548 Posts

Hey people in other states think that AR is Arizona. The freaking idiots that do our medical insurance sent my card to my address but in Arizona:)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.